Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Good Morning

April Bishop

Lairian
Hello, I am not sure if there is a post history but a year ago I found the sphynx across the street with owners who were known to be neglectful so the humane society gave me the go ahead to change her microchip and find her a home, and I ended up rehoming her to my vet tech friends, and she is doing AMAZING now. I just want to say, I have been approved for an application for a kitten as of last night and I am so so happy, I want to take the opportunity while she is young to acclimate her with the dogs, and the dogs her as well. I cant wait to be a sphynx mom. I hope she adapts well. Thank you all for your continued advice and support ( I wish I knew at the time that eventually the sphynx we found could have been acclimated, but she freaked out and I didn't want to make her miserable, and it all worked for the best anyways)

<3 April Bishop

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Good to hear from you. I remember your story very well. Happy to hear the sphynx is doing very well.

Congratulations with your soon to be little naked!

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So great! I hope you continue to share your #SphynxLife when you are finally a naked kitty mommy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@April Bishop awhhhh heartwarming update...
bless you for helping that nakid girl find the purrfect forever home filled with love and care she so deserved.

so excited for you !!! keep us updated
I have nakids and dogs... reach out anytime for tips!
many of us shared advice for intros..
@alandsim did wonders with her intro!