Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

good sites for products?

trevor26

Lairian
my boy is coming home at the end of january so im in the process of buying things now like bed toys etc just wandered if anyone knows of some cheap sites im in the uk so prefererably from the uk unless its cheap shipping i still want scratching posts another bed toys even food if you know of any many thanks

ktate88

Banned
I don't know of any in the UK. The 2 I know of are jefferspet.com and petedge.com. Not sure where they ship to.

TotenEngel

Banned
i've had good results from mutleyandmogg in the UK
Coombs pet shop in Brighton is AWESOME!! (cant wait til we move there!!) they have a website but have never ordered from it, just shopped in the store

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Last time I mentioned a site, I got yelled at by another member. I thought we where here to help each other out.

TotenEngel

Banned
Last time I mentioned a site, I got yelled at by another member. I thought we where here to help each other out.
I think you probably got asked to remove the link rather than 'shouted at'!!
Several of the members here make clothes and pay to advertise on the site, therefore it is not fair on them to then post other clothing companies!
By all means, do what i did and send a pm ;)

The other thing we could do Trevor is co ordinate our orders from the US to save on shipping!

Gizzymom

Banned
I didn't mean for it to sound like "yelling"... sorry:Smile:

There are some people that sell clothes, art, etc... that pay to advertise on SL... So it is not really fair for people that choose not to advertise to get "free" advertising... You can definitely send someone a private message about anything you want, including websites, but Admin and ilovemysphynx (the couple who started and run SL) do not want them posted in threads. Everyone has slipped on occasion... no biggie... but if you leave it up, it will get edited out by the admins. We are also not supposed to post any breeder information in order to keep peace here... Everone has different opinions on breeders and again, you can send it in a PM, but cannot praise, criticize or even mention breeder sites or cattery names.

Hope this helps... not meant to yell... again, I apologize if it came off that way... just want to help preserve the integrity and purpose of this site...:BigSmile:

trevor26

Lairian
I didn't mean for it to sound like "yelling"... sorry:Smile:

There are some people that sell clothes, art, etc... that pay to advertise on SL... So it is not really fair for people that choose not to advertise to get "free" advertising... You can definitely send someone a private message about anything you want, including websites, but Admin and ilovemysphynx (the couple who started and run SL) do not want them posted in threads. Everyone has slipped on occasion... no biggie... but if you leave it up, it will get edited out by the admins. We are also not supposed to post any breeder information in order to keep peace here... Everone has different opinions on breeders and again, you can send it in a PM, but cannot praise, criticize or even mention breeder sites or cattery names.

Hope this helps... not meant to yell... again, I apologize if it came off that way... just want to help preserve the integrity and purpose of this site...:BigSmile:
Thanks Gizzy who are the people here that sell clothes would love some soon and whats the shipping prices if you know to the uk

TotenEngel

Banned
I ordered 2 tops from snuffies fashions (with shipping i didnt think it was worth just getting the one!!)
I'll be honest and say I can't remember the exact total but was a great deal and Smeagol loves his camo tops from there!! Plus they arrived safely and soundly :D
Why not just ask Christina (?) I'm sure she'll be happy to answer ant of your questions :D

trevor26

Lairian
I ordered 2 tops from snuffies fashions (with shipping i didnt think it was worth just getting the one!!)
I'll be honest and say I can't remember the exact total but was a great deal and Smeagol loves his camo tops from there!! Plus they arrived safely and soundly :D
Why not just ask Christina (?) I'm sure she'll be happy to answer ant of your questions :D
Aw thank you i will do thanks as soon as i get some money lol this months wage is for acyually buying my boy lol but i will soon as i want him looking good lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie's Fashions post should go back up in the Mall within the next day or two. Trevor, at that time you'll be able to see what I have to offer. Also, feel free to check out my albums, there are some photos (older) there.

Thank you TotenEngel!!!

TotenEngel

Banned
Glad I did get your name right else I might not have got the thanks!! LOL
Here is Smeagol in his black camo top..... he also has a blue one that I am yet to get photos of him in!

Think I shall be coming back soon for some 'big boy' sizes lol!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
lol He is so cute! No biggie about the name, I would know you meant well either way.
Big boy sizes are always fun, seriously,,they are so much easier to make. lol

trevor26

Lairian
lol He is so cute! No biggie about the name, I would know you meant well either way.
Big boy sizes are always fun, seriously,,they are so much easier to make. lol
Aw i cant wait to see some more pics of what you have for sale, and il be interested at the end of febuary, wanna keep the boy warm lol

bellasmom

Banned
pretty kitty is knitting Bella a sweater right now! I just got done picking out the colors. She is in Russia so make sure you ask about shipping to your area. They are hand knitted and custom made!

Look through this thread and you can see some pics. They are great!! http://www.sphynxlair.com/f50/pretty-cats-sweaters-pretty-kitty-2608/

Snuffie's Fashions post should go back up in the Mall within the next day or two. Trevor, at that time you'll be able to see what I have to offer. Also, feel free to check out my albums, there are some photos (older) there.

Thank you TotenEngel!!!
Oh awesome! I cant wait to order some!