Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Goodby my sweet little Turd (Odin)

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I don't come on here very often, there was a time when I pretty much lived on this site. I have made so many friends here, most of who I stay in touch with via other means. I just wanted to pop on and let you know that Odin passed away today. He threw a clot and I rushed him to the vet to help him to the bridge.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am so sorry Megan. I responded on FB....please remember you have this community to help you through the rough days ahead. Odin knew nothing but your love and that hopefully helps you find peace. Fly high sweet baby.

Patti

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh, Meg, sweet Meg. I saw your facebook post earlier between appointments and all I could do is just send you a burst of virtual love and warmth from afar. Once in my car I shed tears for Odin's passing. I am so very very sorry for your loss. Max and Min also send condolences for their half brother. And of course, many more hugs to you, Vito, and Sera.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Meg, I'm so terribly sorry. I know your heartbroken.
It's such a sad and hard thing to go through.
Will lift you up in prayers, for peace and comfort.
Sweet Odin, isn't sick or hurting now.
He had the best life with you.

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Megs my heart truly hurts for you! I remember having many conversations leading up to you brining him home and then afterward. He was a character until the end you have so many great memories of him! Hold those tight and hang in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
So very sorry for your loss of Odin. My heart breaks for you. Hold the memories of Odin close in your heart and keep feeling the love and bond between you. Hugs

Yoda mom

Staff member
((Comforting hugs))) I am so so sorry to learn Odin got his wings .
we are here for you .. I personally know the clot experience. ((Hugs)))
I am sure my Yoda girl has found Odin at the bridge and they are flying pain free together sharing stories of all the love they knew in this world.

Fly free sweet ^ Odin ^
You live in hearts forever

"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever. "
-from poem for cats

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry to hear you lost your baby. Sending you warm thoughts from across the seas. The pain must be immense, but I hope you can draw on those happy memories from the past to get you through. He has no pain or suffering now and would be at peace knowing he had the best life imaginable with your family.
I'm really really sorry.

Gryffindor

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So sorry. Sending my sympathies. I'd like to think that all of our little angels are playing together up there waiting for us.

Back