Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Goodies/treats

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know we have a thread on here somewhere about favorite goodies. But we have a lot of new people on here so I thought it would be fun to revisit.

What are the favorite treats of your Sphynx? Mine likes most goodies, but her favorite by far are Greenies. She’ll crunch the first couple and the rest she swallows whole. Little stinker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mine go absolutely crazy for those Inuba churu tubes! Our second favourite is anything pure bites. Raven is the only picky one, she doesn’t really like the shrimp or sardines. We’ve never tried greenies!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So far, I’ve only given mine the Blue Buffalo Kitty Cravings treats. My dogs get their ‘dog treats’ (it’s actually vitamins, but don’t tell them that) every night before bed, so the kitties soon learned to come running when I say “time for treats!” They also get treats after their nails & ears every weekend.

They also get the occasional chicken and filet trimmings when we food prep.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheldon13 Great thread !

I Actually use dental kibble and a urinary hairball kibble (picky Batman likes ) as treats
Kept in small separate jars

They come running for the dental kibble as treats and have no idea it’s not a packaged treat lol

( My brats wouldn’t even eat the yummy purebites or similar so I switched to kibble as treats )

Attachments

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'll give you a weird one - diced ham. I had the ham for myself but then one day I was out of their usual cat treats so I gave them a little bit of ham. Well, they loved it.

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol that’s a good one. Reminds me of Ellie wanting to lick bacon grease off my plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@QuillsMom oh my look at sweet Quill baby!
(All paws crossed for her follow up tomorrow )

@kauna thank you for reminding me of these CET dental treats!