Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Goodnight, sweet Wolfgang. 14/03/17

Wolfgang

Lairian
IMG_2869.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG IMG_2533.JPG IMG_2480.JPG

We only had you just over a month but you turned our world upside down for the better.
We fell so deeply in love with you and now we look back, we can see that you were ill from the start. FIP ripped you away from us and it truly was the most horrible thing we've ever had to go through but we're so relieved that you're no longer in pain.

We're sorry you had to go through this, little monkey.
We're so glad we were able to make you happy as you made us.
We love you so much, our sweet angel.
We will never forget you, you were the light in our lives and will continue to be forever.

I hope that your tiny little body can hopefully help find a cure or a vaccine for other beautiful cats in the future. I know that's what you would have wanted because you were the kindest and sweetest soul. You were loved by everyone.
I'm happy that everyone in the vets loved you as much as we do and gave you every single bit of attention and treats that you deserved.

I held you in my arms as you went to sleep forever, wrapped in your favourite blankie that I made you, I carry it with me wherever I go. You will always be with me and I will always be with you.

We hope that you enjoyed your short time with us as much as we did, you made us the happiest people in the world.

We miss you so much already and we love you so, so much.
Sweet dreams, little angel.
10/09/16 - 14/03/17

Sheldon13

Staff member
Goodness what a sweet story. I'm so glad he got to experience so much love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draculaura

Lairian
What lovely words, they've got me all choked up.
I'm sorry to hear of Wolfgang's passing. It's clear to see he had a warm, loving home with you.. even if just for a brief period of time it obviously meant the world to both of you

Mal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So sorry for your loss, you can certainly tell by the pictures you shared that he absolutely loved and adored you!

Big hugs to you <3

Toa and Ross

Staff member
My heart breaks for you! So sorry for the loss of Wolfgang. Your words show how incredible much you love and miss him. What a handsome, adorable and sweet boy he was.

Big hugs,

Natasja

elfedorro

Lairian
So sorry for your loss. He was truly a handsome boy! I'm sure he crossed the bridge knowing that he was loved very much. He's in better place now.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Your words make my heart break for you.
I'm sorry for you. You gave him the best.
Greatest thing he isn't suffering anymore.
I pray for comfort and peace for you.

Jynxified

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So terribly heart breaking. I wish these sweet babies didn't ever have to suffer and that they could all live long healthy lives, but alas that is not the way the world works. The only thing that eases my mind is knowing that a person or family like yours has taken them into your hearts and given these little guys all the love and happiness that you have to give. Blessed be you for all you have given and gotten from your much to short of a visit on this earth.

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My heart breaks for you! I wish there were words that could help you find comfort right now! Sending hugs and heart healing vibes for you!!!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry. :cry:
Your words were beautiful, and I'm not just saying it, I've actually got tears running down my cheeks here.
Hugs to you and your family.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
:cry: so much. I am so sorry for your loss. But you did give Wolfgang the best life, even short as it was. He'll always reside in your heart and mind, and some day, when the time is right, I'm sure another naked will curl up in your lives. HUGS HUGS HUGS

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so so sorry. A month with your baby Wolfgang would feel like a lifetime of love. I can only imagine how your heart must have broken. I'm so very sorry.

sweenz

Lairian
View attachment 75832
View attachment 75833 View attachment 75834 View attachment 75835

We only had you just over a month but you turned our world upside down for the better.
We fell so deeply in love with you and now we look back, we can see that you were ill from the start. FIP ripped you away from us and it truly was the most horrible thing we've ever had to go through but we're so relieved that you're no longer in pain.

We're sorry you had to go through this, little monkey.
We're so glad we were able to make you happy as you made us.
We love you so much, our sweet angel.
We will never forget you, you were the light in our lives and will continue to be forever.

I hope that your tiny little body can hopefully help find a cure or a vaccine for other beautiful cats in the future. I know that's what you would have wanted because you were the kindest and sweetest soul. You were loved by everyone.
I'm happy that everyone in the vets loved you as much as we do and gave you every single bit of attention and treats that you deserved.

I held you in my arms as you went to sleep forever, wrapped in your favourite blankie that I made you, I carry it with me wherever I go. You will always be with me and I will always be with you.

We hope that you enjoyed your short time with us as much as we did, you made us the happiest people in the world.

We miss you so much already and we love you so, so much.
Sweet dreams, little angel.
10/09/16 - 14/03/17
So sorry for your loss, Wolfgang was lucky to have so much love. Yes they come into our hearts with their beautiful personalities and it is heart breaking when sickness takes them. We never forget but time does heal. Thinking of you.

Back