Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gorgeous sphynx looking for a home, Los Angeles

Coronavitae

Lairian
My beautiful sphynx needs to find a new home. My work life has really picked up, and I don't have the time to give her the place and cuddles she deserves.

Rehoming fee $250 to approved home .
Please do reach out if you or someone you know might be an appropriate fit. She is super snuggly and well-adjusted, one year old. Her name is Nessa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Coronavitae (((hugs))) for the heart felt decision to do right by adorable Nessa for a forever home . I personally know life can change In an instant and the best laid plans can wayward .
Truly selfless love to do right by her

You have joined a wonderful community of close down to earth sphynx loving knowledgeable members.

Several of us have adopted from members .

I am confident members will reach out and PM you for the interview process

Head smooches sent to gorgeous Nessa

Please keep us updated

Also for a perfect fit you can update with additional details
spayed? Vaccinated? Likes dislikes ? Health ? Litter box habits? Raw or commercial diet ?
Used to other kitties , dogs , children ?

All paws crossed the stars align for sweet Nessa

Parsclan6

Lairian
Nessa is beautiful! I am looking to adopt but I am all the way in Massachusetts. I am sure someone closer would love to have her.

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awe. I’m sorry you have to rehome. Ness’s is lovely. I wish I was closer, but I’m in Michigan.

Coronavitae

Lairian
@Coronavitae (((hugs))) for the heart felt decision to do right by adorable Nessa for a forever home . I personally know life can change In an instant and the best laid plans can wayward .
Truly selfless love to do right by her

You have joined a wonderful community of close down to earth sphynx loving knowledgeable members.

Several of us have adopted from members .

I am confident members will reach out and PM you for the interview process

Head smooches sent to gorgeous Nessa

Please keep us updated

Also for a perfect fit you can update with additional details
spayed? Vaccinated? Likes dislikes ? Health ? Litter box habits? Raw or commercial diet ?
Used to other kitties , dogs , children ?

All paws crossed the stars align for sweet Nessa
Nessa is spayed, and fully up on vaccines. She's the picture of health, and I give her good vitamins (Kitty Bloom). I always switch up what kind of food she eats so she's not hooked on a specific kind. She gets along wonderfully with people of all kinds, including children. Highly social. She takes a little adjusting with other animals, but has lived peaceably with another cat.

She plays fetch! She's also well-adjusted to the car, I've taken her on long road trips and she'll just sleep or excitedly look out the window. She travels so well.

She is so well litter trained. I can put her box down absolutely anywhere, including her on a leash with the box at the side of the road pulled away from traffic, or a one-time visit at a friend's place, and she has no confusion or anxiety making use of it. A very well-adjusted animal.

She'd come home with a cat tree, heated bed, all the trappings of a happy and well-cared for sphynx.

Last edited:

Pembrook

Lairian
@Coronavitae Hi there,

We are located in Portland, Oregon area and very interested in talking further with you about Nessa. We have 2 Sphynx cats, a 10 month old boy and a 2.5 year old boy. They get along well. We have a spacious house. We have a 6.5 year old little girl who lives with us part of each week. She loves cats. Other than that, its just my spouse and I, two cat lovers who work from home.

adrifelix08

Lairian
My beautiful sphynx needs to find a new home. My work life has really picked up, and I don't have the time to give her the place and cuddles she deserves.

Please do reach out if you or someone you know might be an appropriate fit. She is super snuggly and well-adjusted, one year old. Her name is Nessa. View attachment 91038
my name is Adrianna we are looking for a partner to cuddle with Samantha my other Sphynx , i have twins girls and we all cats lover send me more info about her we are ready to give her tons of love!!!

OtisTheCat

Lairian
@Coronavitae Hello, I was wondering if Nessa is still in need of a home. I live in Northern California and am looking for a sweet cat for my mother in law. She is in love with my Sphynx, Otis, and would love to have one of her own. She lives in a spacious house and is home majority of the day, expect for errands, so she had plenty of time to spend. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

If she is already spoken for I am glad she found a good home. She is a beautiful cat.

Alexis Rodas

Vhubbard

Lairian
@Coronavitae Hello, I am very interested in adopting Nessa! I work as a veterinary technician in Orange County, I’ve been hoping to adopt a sphynx for a while now. Please message me if she is still available so I may tell you more about myself and Nessa’s future home. Thank you!

Bojangles10

Lairian

Please do reach out if you or someone you know might be an appropriate fit. She is super snuggly and well-adjusted, one year old. Her name is Nessa. View attachment 91038

Loveme

Lairian

Hello!! I am Tina and resident in Riverside CA and would love to adopt to keep my loveme (2yr old soon in April) company to play with when I go work. Your description matches Loveme personality! Please inbox me t3leonard@gmail.com to communicate about adopting yours so both of them can get together soon!

Lloreal24

Lairian
Hi, I would love to take your beautiful Sphynx baby....I have a male Sphynx that is 1 1/2, he is a sweet boy and would love a friend, I also had a Sphynx for 13 years before him that I loved so much. I would give your baby a wonderful loving home....I live on a ranch in Agua Dulce and only work a few hours a week and am a homebody. I know how to take very good care of this breed which is the best cat , I just love them so much......you can contact me at 818 359-8201.....Thanks so much, Lloreal

QuillsMom

Lairian
@Coronavitae Hello! If you're still interviewing, I would love to chat with you about Nessa! We currently have a furry domestic short hair, and a 5 month old Donskoy. I would love to add another hairless to our crew! I am located in Tehachapi, CA and we have a huge, lovely house that Nessa could play in!

Pd3383

Lairian

Hello I'd love to take him into my home

Attachments

Pd3383

Lairian

I'd love to take her my male needs a friend

Madforcali

Lairian

Hi do you still have Nessa?