Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

GORGEOUS

I just got some updated pictures from my kitty's breeder and Oh Em Gee.. SHE IS GORGEOUS. My little black tortie girl is freaking beautiful!! Take a peek. I'm so excited!!

She is coming home to me hopefully as soon as the 24th, but more likely around the 27th. I am so excited to meet her!
:BigSmile:

Attachments

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love her and she is very pretty!!!!!!!
I bet you can not wait for her.:BigSmile:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just got some updated pictures from my kitty's breeder and Oh Em Gee.. SHE IS GORGEOUS. My little black tortie girl is freaking beautiful!! Take a peek. I'm so excited!!

She is coming home to me hopefully as soon as the 24th, but more likely around the 27th. I am so excited to meet her!
:BigSmile:
Ooohhh she is pretty I love the black streak on her nose!

Oh WOW!!! :Adore: Love her pretty eyes, too!! So excited for you, and can't wait to hear how your first introduction goes!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
She is soooooo cute I love her!
We are thinking of another and I was having trouble of picking A color I was torn very light color or dark and after seeing her I think I have to go with dark:ThumbsUp:

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh she's lovely! I was torn between a tortie and black but she looks just like a tortie version of my lil horror which is awesome and has pretty much made up my mind as to what his playmate will be!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She's very cute! Newmie's eyes ended up being two toned like hers.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Winky's growing up to be a very beautiful girl! You must be one proud momma...and she's not even home yet!