Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

GORGEOUS

saintbabby

Lairian
I just got some updated pictures from my kitty's breeder and Oh Em Gee.. SHE IS GORGEOUS. My little black tortie girl is freaking beautiful!! Take a peek. I'm so excited!!

She is coming home to me hopefully as soon as the 24th, but more likely around the 27th. I am so excited to meet her!
:BigSmile:

Attachments

• blacktortiegirl11.jpg
    blacktortiegirl11.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 46
  • blacktortiegirl12.jpg
    blacktortiegirl12.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 45
  • blacktortiegirl13.jpg
    blacktortiegirl13.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 40
  • blacktortiegirl10.jpg
    blacktortiegirl10.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 38

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just got some updated pictures from my kitty's breeder and Oh Em Gee.. SHE IS GORGEOUS. My little black tortie girl is freaking beautiful!! Take a peek. I'm so excited!!

She is coming home to me hopefully as soon as the 24th, but more likely around the 27th. I am so excited to meet her!
:BigSmile:

Ooohhh she is pretty I love the black streak on her nose!

Brooke

Banned
Oh WOW!!! :Adore: Love her pretty eyes, too!! So excited for you, and can't wait to hear how your first introduction goes!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
She is soooooo cute I love her!
We are thinking of another and I was having trouble of picking A color I was torn very light color or dark and after seeing her I think I have to go with dark:ThumbsUp:

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh she's lovely! I was torn between a tortie and black but she looks just like a tortie version of my lil horror which is awesome and has pretty much made up my mind as to what his playmate will be!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Winky's growing up to be a very beautiful girl! You must be one proud momma...and she's not even home yet!

Back