Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Got the new stroller!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just got Nudies new stroller and put it together. We went out in the backyard to test it out and she loved it! She watched birds and smelled the BBQ next door:BigSmile:

Sadly I get the same thing from my hubby. "You are NOT getting a stroller for the cats. They do not want a stroller. Besides, I could never walk next to you as you wheel the naked cats around."

I think they want a stroller. I think he would walk next to me. I have my ways.....:LOL::LOL:

lawgrl

Lairian
I understand the bike option for now, however once you get married he'll have no choice:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's amazing what you can get them to do once you're married!

Hubby went to the last cat show with me (never in a million years would he have done that when he was single/dating...but he actually wanted to go and turned down a whole weekend with the house to himself to go with me, lol!) and was so proud when he carried Choppy up to the ring (just like a Dad). On the way back home he kept talking about all the things we need to practice with Choppy so that he would do even better at the next show...it was hysterical and so out of character for him that no one (our friends, his family) believed me when I told them!

Stoller...here we come!

Back