Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gotcha day is so close!

Adam

Lairian
This time Sunday we will be welcoming Winnie into our hearts and home! She is being adopted from a another member on here and we BEYOND excited!
I have been following this site for a while and this has been a long journey but we finally have our first naked baby!

bluesphynx.gif
bluesphynx.gif
bluesphynx.gif
bluesphynx.gif
bluesphynx.gif

I will be sure to post lots of pictures along the way!

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
No panic, no panic! Just kidding. Panic and run around screaming till you can cuddle her to bits and take a sight of relief of finally having that precious little naked one in your arms. And then just enjoy. :LOL::love:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Adam So Happy the Sphynx stars aligned
Big ((hugs)) to all

Tick tock tick tock
I know your hearts are going pitter patter for Gotcha day and the incredible Sphynx journey

You got this !

Bless you for opening your hearts and home to precious Winnie
Love her and spoil her beyond measure
Look forward to your journey with us -
We are here for you with every purr amd Sphynx smile

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratz! It warms the heart when I hear someone opening up their hearts and homes for a cat! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Adam

Lairian
We are soo excited!
We are on the road and trying not to hold our breath too much! We can't wait to smother her with all our love!

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aw, she's so pretty.
Yeah the first few she might be a bit home sick. But she probably adjust quick and fine if you wrap her in her blanket and cuddle and kiss her a lot. (y)
(My kitten even growled and hissed to me the first day or two, now she sticks to me like glue)
Good luck :love:

Adam

Lairian
We have her! She is sooo TINY!

She's in the carrier now so she can relax a bit but we will take her out in a little and hold for pictures and stuff.

We are soo on love with her!

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Adam Aawww, happy gotcha day! Winnie is such a beauty and looks like a gentle soul :love: I'm sure she'll settle in with you guys in no time and enjoy getting all that attention and love!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Happy Winnie Gotcha day!
Look forward to lots of pics and tales

(((Hugs))) to all parties in this very special Gotcha

Back