Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gotcha day on Sunday!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0209.jpg
With gotcha day just around the corner we've been getting the cat room all set up for the little ones. We had given the Breeder a blanket so we could get their scent on it, nice and mushroomed up pip has already smelled the blanket and even bundled herself in it. 3/4 of the kittens will be home Sunday and the 4th next week since he is having tummy issues and we want him good and ready before coming home. We will be having plenty of photos of the kittens on Sunday for your viewing pleasure, but for now I'love post pip and her new siblings :) The second photo is my girl and their daddy.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oooh what an exciting day this is for you! They're so beautiful and cute. Can't wait to see the pics of the three of them at your home. Hope number four will be better soon!
Enjoy gotcha day tomorrow.

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oooh what an exciting day this is for you! They're so beautiful and cute. Can't wait to see the pics of the three of them at your home. Hope number four will be better soon!
Enjoy gotcha day tomorrow.
Thank you! Photos will be posted Sunday :) she is trying him on a new diet so we hope that does the trick for him!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 71980 View attachment 71981 View attachment 71982 With gotcha day just around the corner we've been getting the cat room all set up for the little ones. We had given the Breeder a blanket so we could get their scent on it, nice and mushroomed up pip has already smelled the blanket and even bundled herself in it. 3/4 of the kittens will be home Sunday and the 4th next week since he is having tummy issues and we want him good and ready before coming home. We will be having plenty of photos of the kittens on Sunday for your viewing pleasure, but for now I'love post pip and her new siblings :) The second photo is my girl and their daddy.
What cuties! Congrats! :)

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@captain_tinky how exciting. You will have your hands full for sure. Can't wait to see more pics. Sunday is almost here, get your sleep tonight if you can because who is to say if they will let you sleep in the future. :) Congrats! :)

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I hope the boy, starts doing better.
So he can bee with his siblings and you.
Will be watching for pics.
We got an update from the Breeder today he is doing much better on the prescription diet to settle his tummy. She thinks he should be good to go next week. Fingers crossed he keeps doing well and gains some weight!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
IMG_0268.jpg IMG_0269.jpg IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0271.JPG IMG_0274.JPG IMG_0279.JPG IMG_0277.JPG So we picked up the kittens today after a photo shoot they look too precious. Pip is curious as ever about them so hopefully after they've settled in they'll be fast friends.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Woohoo! They're home. What a cute bunddle of nakeds:). Can't wait to read and see more about each of them. Hopefully Pip will be friends with them soon. Pip is already great in not running away with so many new friends:).

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
IMG_0280.JPG
Yay...congratulations. They are soooo cute!
Thank you, Patti!

Woohoo! They're home. What a cute bunddle of nakeds:). Can't wait to read and see more about each of them. Hopefully Pip will be friends with them soon. Pip is already great in not running away with so many new friends:).
So far Pip refuses to talk to me lol. They're investigating everything so not much longer before they make friends!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Oh the antics your crew of 3 soon to be 4 will be up to...my head spins. Not sure if you do a Christmas tree or not, but if so, this might be the year of considering no tree lol.

Patti

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh the antics your crew of 3 soon to be 4 will be up to...my head spins. Not sure if you do a Christmas tree or not, but if so, this might be the year of considering no tree lol.

Patti
We actually do a Christmas tree for the cats that is a small tree with cat toys on it and they seem to leave our other tree alone

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@captain_tinky Happy Gotchas ! Cute alarm!
Absolutely adorable!
Looking forward to celebrating siblings gotcha too!
updates?

I can't wait for more pics :)
How exciting !
Congrats!
So today we got a wonderful update he finally had a solid poo and has gained 7 ounces! The Breeder sent a stool sample in so we'll have results on Monday :)

Back