Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gotcha day set!!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So Pippin has been spayed and is ready to come home. We've set it for either tomorrow night or Friday morning depending on what time we get home from vacation. We will most likely have her home tomorrow night though, I'm so excited that i can hardly contain it. I will definitely keep everyone here updated! I hope everyone has a good night!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Oh there is no way you will be able to wait an extra day...lol. I am so happy for you! We will be looking for the formal announcement :)

Patti

Yoda mom

Staff member
Are you counting the minutes for Pippin to be in your arms ? ! Keep that camera fully charged at all times! I can't wait to share in your Pippin journey!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh trust me I couldn't even sleep last night even though my sunburn from Six Flags had me exhausted lol. We're on the road now to drop off our stuff and then pick Pippin up. I know Pippin won't be able to wait to know everyone here and how welcoming and loving everyone is! I have about 8 and a half hours until she's in my arms lol!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
And here you go!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397183017.712641.jpg

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She was all anxious because of the kids so she wore herself out shaking, she was for awhile sleeping on my chest and didn't want to be put in the carrier, but she was too tired to fight it. The breeder gave us toys, treats, wipes, q-tips, cotton balls, alcohol wipes, and her little pink shirt with hearts

Back