Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gotcha Day!!!!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
1d67fcc351ba12628ff10e26f9d0bf05.jpg

d9afa65711d12c647ecdb65f9fde4d31.jpg

1748edbbed639fbf3eb538268bb4314e.jpg

8623cdd1b40cca41a999ed392c24eeff.jpg

Billie has arrived!!!
Omg, I’m in love already!!!!!!

Unfortunately we have a bad traffic accident on our route home so I’m hanging out with her in the car while my partner stops at the gas station to pee and get snacks. I let Billie stretch her legs a bit. She is so confident and soft and cute!

The breeder sent a wonderful care package with her that included some spring toys and she is enjoying them in our intermission in her trip home. I can’t believe how playful and affectionate she is even in the truck! I know it must have been a stressful day and she is a trooper.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@naomi ah!!!! so excited !!!! Official Beautiful Billie Gotcha day!!!! safe miles n smiles on the rest of the way home.(prayers to those in the accident)

Billie is just a baby doll!!! please keep us updated and let us know you got home safe and sound.

look forward to lots of pics and tales and your journey with Billie.. I can see how she stole your hearts , adorable photos!!

il_794xN.3401141824_31km.jpg

images

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my hat. She is gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your accident but I am so glad it has not been a serious one. You are so lucky to get a very confident little girl she must feel so comfortable in your company. Do not stop sending pictures please it would be lovely to share her with you on here. You can never be too proud or boastful in this group

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Happy Gotcha Day to you and gorgeous Billie. Those pics make me feel so broodie ! Hope everyone involved in the accident are ok, and hope you all have a safe trip home x

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@naomi ah!!!! so excited !!!! Official Beautiful Billie Gotcha day!!!! safe miles n smiles on the rest of the way home.(prayers to those in the accident)

Billie is just a baby doll!!! please keep us updated and let us know you got home safe and sound.

look forward to lots of pics and tales and your journey with Billie.. I can see how she stole your hearts , adorable photos!!

il_794xN.3401141824_31km.jpg

images

Thanks @Yoda mom ! We’re all home safe and Billie is an adventurous lady! She does not want to stay in the bathroom today but I think she will be safer there during the day while we are at work.
5880f9c5b2d123bc54f7559cadd70a51.jpg

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my hat. She is gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your accident but I am so glad it has not been a serious one. You are so lucky to get a very confident little girl she must feel so comfortable in your company. Do not stop sending pictures please it would be lovely to share her with you on here. You can never be too proud or boastful in this group

Haha, thanks @Natalie Murphy I definitely will be flooding you all with as many photos as she will let me take. Billie is so playful and hardly stands still for a second! I had a blast just watching her running around the bathroom (we figured she will adjust better to a small space first and will let her have supervised exploration this weekend) last night chasing her toys.

Here is a pic of my partner and I being cheesy new cat parents
1306d76c69b5a3ff367f7d1ff8a39178.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhhh…congratulations! I am so happy for you guys (love the pic of you and your partner) Billie is one very lucky baby. I look forward to many more pics to come.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@naomi , I am soo excited for you! love your beaming smiles! she is definitely a curious busy buddy!

Welcome Home Beautiful Billie:love:
hugs n head smooches
look forward to lots of pics and tales

Yoda mom

Staff member
@naomi , warms my heart baby Billie is bringing so much love and smiles to your hearts! I can just see the endless smiles and fun! give baby Billie a big head smooch from me

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@naomi , warms my heart baby Billie is bringing so much love and smiles to your hearts! I can just see the endless smiles and fun! give baby Billie a big head smooch from me

Will do [mention]Yoda mom [/mention] she is a luv bug and I know will receive the kiss by returning a head but and a squeak.

Back