Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gracie spayed

kiki3898

Lairian
Hi, I got Gracie spayed today she is doing good, the girls in there loved on her the whole time she was there, that made me feel better, they said not let her be running and jumping, how u soupose to that? what did ya'll do?

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear all went well! Sounds like when I brought Nudie in-they loved her lots. It was hard to keep Nudie from running & jumping but I confined her to my bedroom and just spent alot of time watching her.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I locked Pedda in our bedroom then laid down with her. She was still a big groggy so she calmed right down and went to sleep and slept all evening and all night too. Glad to hear Gracie made it through the surgery with flying colors!

ktate88

Banned
Glad her surgery went well! :BigSmile:

It is a bit different for girls than boys. I would just try to keep her in a bedroom without a cat tree. A few toys isn't a bad idea. They make calming treats :Woo:...don't know how well they work?

susi794

Staff member
My girls just naturally relaxed and cuddled up in their heated throws. It just wasn't an issue with my girls.

Back