Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Grandma = )

gizmo6370

Banned
Last week i became a grandmother :Smile:.....Ariel.....one of my baby's from my first litter had a litter of 4...3 boys and 1 girl :Adore: :BigSmile:

STA77190.jpg

gizmo6370

Banned
Ohhh ohhh I want the white one(or cream) :) lol They are all gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

Thanks! :Smile: good choice....he's a point or mink....so he will get blue or aquablue eyes....he can turn red or cream with or without white....it's still a big surprise what he's gonna be :Surprise: :BigSmile:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks! :Smile: good choice....he's a point or mink....so he will get blue or aquablue eyes....he can turn red or cream with or without white....it's still a big surprise what he's gonna be :Surprise: :BigSmile:

Ohh I cant wait to see how he grows! And the mommy's name is Ariel? My daughters name is Ariel!:ThumbsUp:

gizmo6370

Banned
Ohh I cant wait to see how he grows! And the mommy's name is Ariel? My daughters name is Ariel!:ThumbsUp:

Yup Ariel from the little mermaid.....my first litter had a Disney theme.....Ariel
( Little mermaid )....Baloe ( Jungle Book )....Belle ( Beauty and the beast )....Oliver
( Oliver & Company )....Tigger ( Winnie the Pooh ) and Goofy ( Goofy Movie ) :BigSmile:

Back