Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Great deals/great finds thread

Sheldon13

Staff member
I’m starting a thread where we can post when we find great deals and steep discounts on items.

Please note that if you are reading this in the future the discounts may not still be available.

When you post, please list the price and the date you found it, as well as the country you are in.

The intention is to share great deals on litter, food, toys, etc but feel free to post non-cat related items if you think there would be interest.

***Please remember this post is not to be used for advertising. If you are interested in advertising please contact @admin and you can get setup in the Sphynxlair Flea Market.

Happy shopping!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Last edited:

Sheldon13

Staff member
Large 11x23.75 inch pet heated pad found 11/26/20 to be about half the price I normally see it. Currently priced at $22.61. United States

K&H PET PRODUCTS Pet Bed Warmer

I own 3 and have sewn a simple Sherpa material cover with a zipper.

5e3a1de4689f93bec21d486473c6b750.jpg

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
in the US I always shop for food etc using sites 30% off or more on first autoships. you can always cancel easily online. used it for all my pups rx food, cat food, dog food, cat litter too

deals on Hollywoodfeed online (where I get nutrisource cat and kitten food,dog food), petco, petsmart, chewy (RX20 code)., also petsupermarket online

scored deep discount with autoship (cancelled afterwards) free shipping too on Pet Supermarket
autoshipped 10 bags of cat litter, Fresh4life odor destroyer unscented (close dupe for dr elseys unscented)

rossenreports had a feature today (can check the website) about how to get discounts too. like using an App honey and some others, works for online and in-store

@Condo commando , shared using the "amazon warehouse " search I never knew existed

Yoda mom

Staff member
found the Furbo deal on chewy and amazon. there are only certain features that are " free" though. so if I get it will not be doing the nannycam upgrade premium fee. see the furbo site for more details. I will buy thru chewy if do because of their great customer service if any item does not meet satisfactioni

Hello, chewy cyber sale has the the FURBO dog camera for $133. (amazon same price) looks simple and tosses treats too, free phone app.furbo.png

Yoda mom

Staff member
rakuten tip: it is not always cheaper... case in point: I buy microlactin for my pups. if I use rakuten the bottles are 4 dollar more per bottle! if I go direct to swanson site, and put in coupon codes googled, comes out cheaper everytime. $16 vs $12

always double check direct site prices /google coupon codes

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Foldable cat carrier
It's on offer at Zooplus France at the moment.
20-05-2020 - IMG_6986-Export.jpg

20-05-2020 - IMG_6992-Export.jpg
Very sturdy, purrrrfect for Sphynxies. They store flat, but you won't be able to, because there's generally a cat sleeping in it. :p
I have 3 of them, and I put them out on the flat roof in summer, where they get abused as sunbathing pods and baking ovens. :p
As you can see, Livvy has claimed hers and none shall pass.

I also have one sitting on a small table in the living room, and there's always one of them in it. The other two are stored flat (about 3" tall) under a bed atm, until it's warm enough to sit in the sun again.
They are usually available in all the Zooplus shops, but currently sold out in the UK when I had a look.
You *might* be able to get one from Germany (they don't send to France, for instance) or another Zooplus shop.
Either way, for the price, those are seriously awesome.
I've had no problems with the zippers (some people moan about them), the doors can be taken off completely. And they don't collapse when there are 2-3 cats sitting on one! Jezzy and Livvy often share one, but I wouldn't want to squish a Maine Coon in one, they'd be too small. Perfect for Sphynx tho.
The other thing some people moaned about was a "plastic smell" -- but none of mine smell of plastic.
There is no pad or anything inside. I just used one of the foam bath mats cut to size and put two little fleeces inside. Easy peasy.
They are also fully washable.

Sheldon13

Staff member
USA found 7/13/21
10.99 for a starter fountain. Nice and cheap, so not too much to lose if you aren’t sure if your kitty will like one.

Your pet will love this Pioneer Pet Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain Raindrop Design, 60-oz: https://app.chewy.com/vtaN5Dod2hb

If your kitty likes it, a better investment is a ceramic or stainless steel. This plastic one could last a good year or more, though.

72e04fc678d0975e17bedc6a3be701c5.jpg

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
nice find on the fountain
sharing... if you have a fountain please please take apart at least 1x a week and clean thoroughly.
I had to to this to the motor too take completely apart and soak parts in a little white vinegar/water. you would be amazed the unseen gunk the fountains and motors collect.

Back