Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Great shirt for sphynx owners

ktate88

Banned
Ok guys, this shirt is back in stock according to petco, though may run out soon if all of us get one!!! :Hysterical::Laugh:

Attachments

• gas shirt.jpg
    gas shirt.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 62

tessblack

Banned
I need that for me. I am just a farter, can't help it. I can clear a room in no time, and most times get away with it. Luckily the kids don't hardly ever fart anymore, except the last time Tux lifted his but to Hubby's face.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I need that for me. I am just a farter, can't help it. I can clear a room in no time, and most times get away with it. Luckily the kids don't hardly ever fart anymore, except the last time Tux lifted his but to Hubby's face.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::Badly:

Gizzymom

Banned

LOLOLOLOLOL... Way to own it, Tess!!!!! :ThumbsUp:

ktate88

Banned

LMAO Tess! What size would you like? I'll throw one in when I order Niles':LOL::LOL::LOL:

JacksMom

Banned
Speaking of farts...last night I smelled a foul odor so bad I thought Jack pooped in the bed, when I lifted the covers....nope, just a Jack fart! He was knocked out...sleeping away in all that stench! I tried my best to air it out for him...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back