Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Great vet

Annejo12

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi everyone:
I have a great vet and all of the staff members are great too. They all make me feel like my cat is the best animal on the planet. They show her nothing but kindness while she is hissing at them and screaming like they are killing her when they are expressing her anal glands or cutting her toenails. She has even pooped on them (accidently of course).

So.....my question..... I would like to bring them something because I appreciate them so much. What would people suggest? Bouquet of flowers? Box of chocolates? Edible arrangement? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Anne and Raphael (more commonly referred to as Little Kitty, Baby Girl, Sweetheart...and the list goes on?)
image.jpeg

Yoda mom

Staff member
Awhhh a very kind hearted sentiment of you...

I always suggest a personal hand written card .
Perhaps a framed picture of sweet Raphael and a box of chocolates for them being soo sweet to you and Raphael.

What a sweet pic of your baby girl!
Hugs n head smooches

Toa and Ross

Staff member
How kind of you! I think no matter what you will give them, they will highly appreciate it:)

kauna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
when I worked at a vet hospital it was always appreciated whenever a client brought something, no matter what it was!

I agree the card and picture of your Raphael would make whatever you bring that much more special!! Thank you for recognizing that your vet and their staff really do care. It is a tough field to work in and they don't do it for the money.

Annejo12

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
when I worked at a vet hospital it was always appreciated whenever a client brought something, no matter what it was!

I agree the card and picture of your Raphael would make whatever you bring that much more special!! Thank you for recognizing that your vet and their staff really do care. It is a tough field to work in and they don't do it for the money.
Thank you. It is nice to hear from someone who has worked in a vet hospital. I think I will bring a box of Purdys chocolates and a personal note.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Annejo12 One of the things I find special in my vets office is a memorial candle ( could get an led battery one)’ with a poem at the front desk . It is lit when someone’s sweet baby is getting their angel wings .

Whenever I am in the office with my babies, I see all the memorials around . I thought it was special to have the candle at the front desk . My vet has been with me through the journey and the most heartfelt moments .

Perhaps a hand written card pic chocolates and candle

Keep us updated !
((hugs n head smooches )))

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi everyone:
I have a great vet and all of the staff members are great too. They all make me feel like my cat is the best animal on the planet. They show her nothing but kindness while she is hissing at them and screaming like they are killing her when they are expressing her anal glands or cutting her toenails. She has even pooped on them (accidently of course).

So.....my question..... I would like to bring them something because I appreciate them so much. What would people suggest? Bouquet of flowers? Box of chocolates? Edible arrangement? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Anne and Raphael (more commonly referred to as Little Kitty, Baby Girl, Sweetheart...and the list goes on?)View attachment 93446
Hiya !
How about a nice mixed selection of chocolate luxury biscuits to have with their brew ? On their breaks !
It’s nice when they try to keep our babies calm even when they are doing their little best to try escape lol
Xxx❤❤❤❤Xxx