Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greetings from Norway!

Myrnaloy

Lairian
Hello to every sphynx-lovers out there!

Me and my loved one are getting our first sphynx in the beginning of August, and we're so excited!
I've been wanting to own a sphynx as long as I can remember, and finally my dream comes true. His name is Ramses, and we have been visiting him a few times, and it's so amazing to see how his personality and size grows from time to time! I can't wait till' he finally will move in with us. :Adore:

here's a picture of our baby, you can't help but fall in love with those turquoise eyes :)

Attachments

• ramses23.jpg
    ramses23.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 42

Bella07

Banned
Aawwwww, he is absolultely gorgeous! And you're right, his eyes are magnificant!
So welcome to sphynxlair, and you'll love exploring this site while you wait for your little guy to come home :ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome Myrnaloy. I think you are going to love it here.

I agree. Ramses is absolutely gorgeous. What beautiful eyes. I can already tell that he will be adored.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes he does have beautiful eyes! What a gorgeous boy. My sphynx is also Ramses, that is his registered name, but I've always called him Moses as a pet name!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Myrnaloy and welcome to Sphynxlair! what a cutie you have! Please enjoy your new Sphynx and share the coming home story! Thanks for joining, please enjoy the site!!:ThumbsUp:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Welcome to the site.
He is very pretty.
I also was going to name my first sphynx Ramses if it was a boy.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair! And please post lots of pics of Ramses, cause we can't get enough of cute babies with beautiful eyes.

Myrnaloy

Lairian
Thank you so much for your very warm welcome! :Smile:

I will be back with more info when he's moving in with us, he will also be moving in with a 5 year old cornish rex girl named Shana!

In the mean time I will enjoy reading in the forum, and learning more about sphynx!

I have now also added some more photos of Ramses in an album, feel free to take a look!
:BigSmile:

Back