Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greetings from NY!

wanderpus

Lairian
Hello!

I'm looking into bringing home a Sphynx from a breeder in nearby PA, and thought that while I mull it over, I should check out some resources on Sphinxes and learn as much as I can about what it's like to adopt and live with these little naked moggies!

I'm really looking forward to talking with and learning from you guys, and of course, seeing lots of pictures of your bald babies!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello wanderpus and welcome to Sphynxlair! Plenty of good info here! Take your time and find the right one! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair wanderpus!! You will LOVE it here! :BigSmile:Good Luck on finding the perfect bald baby!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair, Wanderpus! We're so glad you found us and am looking forward to getting to know you. Are you by some chance from South Africa? The only place I've heard people use the term "moggies" is from there..LOL...you're probably from Ohio or something and I will be WAAAY off base. (It doesn't matter where you're from, by the way....)

wanderpus

Lairian
Not from Africa, nope, born and raised in NY! My mother's from England, that's where I picked it up!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. This forum is filled with friendly and experienced
Sphynx owners. Good luck bring home your first Sphynx.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair wanderpus. I already replied to one of your threads elsewhere. Hope you find the perfect kitty. :)

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome and wishing you the best of luck in your seach for the perfect kitty! :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

X

Sphynx_Mama

Lairian
Welcome :BigSmile:

I just joined yesterday. I have just introduced two kittens to our household and I cant tell you how pleased I am we opted for this particular breed :BigSmile: