Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greetings from the North

Pixie J

Lairian
At this time I do not own a Sphynx, but at some point in my life not to far from now I will.
I have been fascinated by hairless dogs and cats, I could never understand how anyone could call them ugly or any other bad names. I saw only beauty in them, somehow I saw myself in them.

I never knew much about them, and mom pretty much shot down my dream about having one as soon as she discovered my interest. Then I was 6 now I am 18 and not much have changed at her side and I still live under her roof with a dog and a bird, her word is the law and I follow it in most cases. Except for when is comes to my hair, vegetarian lifestyle, tattoos and bodymods.

It's kinda funny, as I am typing this I am also looking at a add for a sphynx that needs to be re homed and he is available in my town, the other breeders live close to the capital aka far far away. but I have friends that have their drivers license, so I am not worried yet. My time will come when it comes. Meanwhile I joined this forum to be a sponge and collect all the information I need.

For those who is wondering I wrote North because I am from Norway. The land that kinda looks like sloppy backpack on the map next to Sweden and above Denmark. (I also have a lovely obsession with Finland) if Norway is new to you I can tell you that in the middle of the summer the sun doesn't go down and in the middle of the winter it doesn't come up. We are the home of ABBA and Black Metal and we also have 3 more letters in our alphabet then you have: Æ, Ø, Å

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
You will love a sphynx.
have you heard of Rajaton?
They sing Abba songs and were great when I sawthem last year in concert.

Moonstone

Lairian
Hello from France,

I hope you will love this forum ! There are already plenty of information !
I dream to see 'une aurore boréale" , the name we give to the "magic sun light" in the sky dring the Winter !

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Pixie J and welcome to Sphynx Lair!
We hope to see your new kitty when you get him/her so keep us posted! Enjoy the site!:BigSmile:

Brooke

Banned
Hello from France,

I hope you will love this forum ! There are already plenty of information !
I dream to see 'une aurore boréale" , the name we give to the "magic sun light" in the sky dring the Winter !

Moonstone, I also dream to see the "Aurora Borealis" or "Northern Lights" (what we call them here). I went to Alaska in October a few years ago - supposed to be the best time to see them there - but they never appeared! Guess I will have to go back! :Smile:

Pixie J

Lairian
the northern light is unbelievable, haven't had the opportunity to see it live yet, but we have had a lot about in school.

Back