Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greetings fron Kentucky!

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Hi y'all! I just came across this wonderful site and love it already! :BigSmile:

I have been researching Sphynx cats for awhile now, before I acquire one. My DH is allergic to cats, but we do have a domestic shorthair (she's a rescue) that he's ok with. I am fascinated by the beauty of the breed and would love to get one as a friend to Gray Kitty :) I would love to adopt one of these beauties in need of a good forever home!

Thanks again for such a great site!

Kelly

Gizzymom

Banned
Welcome, Kelly!!! Anything you want to know about this breed... and maybe some things you don't (LOL)... you will find here!! :ThumbsUp:

firehillqueen

Banned
welcome! I am sure you will find this a wonderfully welcoming and informative group. They have helped me so much, I am sure you will find them just as helpful in your quest for Sphynx information as well as a great connection for support when you find your baby.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kelly welcome to sphynxlair, we are glad you have joined us. Good luck to you and your husband on finding a sphynx!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Shell_Baby and welcome to Sphynxlair! Good luck in your search!:ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair and good luck finding a hairless baby!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site Kelly! such a wonderful place, indeed! Hoping you'll new baby around here somewhere :)

Always glad to see new members find the Lair!

Last December, I was on a quest to find my forever Sphynx. Almost one year later and Sphynx # 3 will be coming home this month....

Good luck to you and your search!

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Re: Greetings from Kentucky!

Thanks everyone!:BigSmile: It's such an awesome site - I've learned so much already. I've always been a "cat person" and have been owned by several special kitties, most of which were strays or abandoned. I have always been fascinated by the breed and think they are the most unique cats ever!:ThumbsUp: