Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greetings I am new here!

Jynxxx

Lairian
Hi, my name is Amber, I live in the Bay Area with my fiane, Garet, :Laugh:a 13 year old white/blue eyed Oriental Shorthair named Pippin and a 4 year old St. Petersberg Sphynx or Peterbald, named Mara. I am in search of a Sphynx to add to our happy home.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Jynxxx and welcome to Sphynxlair! good luck on your search for your sphynx!:ThumbsUp:

Welcome to the Lair! This is a great place. Addictive too! Look forward to learning more about you and your cats (we love pictures here!). Good luck with you quest to add a Sphynx to your family! They are amazing cats!

AmaTsuKami

Lairian
Hi Jynxx, welcome! I'm new here too, and warmly welcomed! :Smile: Great to see you have a peterbald too! Do you have any pix of your critters?

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair!!

Good luck in your new kitty search...keep us updated and don't forget to add more pics!!:BigSmile:

X

Nair Bare

Lairian
Welcome Amber, you will enjoy this site and these great people here.

On a side note, am I the only one with poor old eyes and found it difficult to read Amber's light pink typeface? Guess I will need to buy that 27" iMac before too long. Getting old sucks. Very big grin.

MikkiJean

Lairian
Welcome! Everyone here is so nice, you'll love it!

On a side note, am I the only one with poor old eyes and found it difficult to read Amber's light pink typeface? Guess I will need to buy that 27" iMac before too long. Getting old sucks. Very big grin.
No, I had trouble too and I'm only 22 :LOL:

Back