Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greetings to fellow Sphynx lovers

Hello. I am so happy to have found this forum. I am currently not owned by a sphynx but hope to be soon. I have loved the breed for years. I would love to adopt one. I look forward to learning a lot on this forum from people who have these amazing kitties.

Thank you, thank you. I'm happy to have found my way here.

My avatar is our dog, Mozart. He loves the sun bathing. ^_^

J

Jinxlover

Welcome to the smartest, friendliest, lovingest place I know! This site is run expertly, knowledge abounds, friends await you--you'll love it here. LOL...we're all addicted to this place.
:LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:... Don"t like it here do you Susi..:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:(she is right tho)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Treespirit and welcome to Sphynxlair! You will love a Sphynx! Good luck!:Laugh:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mozart is a cutie! Welcome to the site. I always loved the sphynx breed too but never had one til now (since Oct.). They're the best!

Thanks all, I really do feel so welcome here. Great forum. I've already learned quite a bit in the warnings & things to watch out for section. Great info!

Mozart is a Boston Terrier by the way. A silly & moody 30 pound BT who really seems to love kitties.

Hi and welcome! We are in nj also. Glad you found us:ThumbsUp:
It's great to meet another NJ dweller. Really, it's not such a bad state. We LOVE where we live.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks all, I really do feel so welcome here. Great forum. I've already learned quite a bit in the warnings & things to watch out for section. Great info!

Mozart is a Boston Terrier by the way. A silly & moody 30 pound BT who really seems to love kitties.

It's great to meet another NJ dweller. Really, it's not such a bad state. We LOVE where we live.
There is A few more from nj here too, it's not so bad, I just wish it would get warm fast.The past few days have been good but a little warmer is great by me.