Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greetings to fellow Sphynx lovers

Treespirit

Lairian
Hello. I am so happy to have found this forum. I am currently not owned by a sphynx but hope to be soon. I have loved the breed for years. I would love to adopt one. I look forward to learning a lot on this forum from people who have these amazing kitties.

J

Jinxlover

Welcome to the smartest, friendliest, lovingest place I know! This site is run expertly, knowledge abounds, friends await you--you'll love it here. LOL...we're all addicted to this place.

:LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:... Don"t like it here do you Susi..:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:(she is right tho)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Treespirit and welcome to Sphynxlair! You will love a Sphynx! Good luck!:Laugh:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mozart is a cutie! Welcome to the site. I always loved the sphynx breed too but never had one til now (since Oct.). They're the best!

Treespirit

Lairian
Thanks all, I really do feel so welcome here. Great forum. I've already learned quite a bit in the warnings & things to watch out for section. Great info!

Mozart is a Boston Terrier by the way. A silly & moody 30 pound BT who really seems to love kitties.

Hi and welcome! We are in nj also. Glad you found us:ThumbsUp:

It's great to meet another NJ dweller. Really, it's not such a bad state. We LOVE where we live.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks all, I really do feel so welcome here. Great forum. I've already learned quite a bit in the warnings & things to watch out for section. Great info!

Mozart is a Boston Terrier by the way. A silly & moody 30 pound BT who really seems to love kitties.

It's great to meet another NJ dweller. Really, it's not such a bad state. We LOVE where we live.

There is A few more from nj here too, it's not so bad, I just wish it would get warm fast.The past few days have been good but a little warmer is great by me.

Back