Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Grooming each other?!

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok So Mickey loves to groom Linguini,A lot!..He likes to lick his ears and face.. I'm scared that it will irritate his skin??....They look so cute together,I am so happy they liked each other so quickly!:BigSmile::ThumbsUp:

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My guy 5e loves to groom Pharaoh... sometimes I kid around that he's a zombie-kitty because of how much he licks the insides of Pharaoh's ears -- looks like hes trying to go for the brains!:LOL:

Last edited:
I love this! I just kept watching over and over! Precious!

I wish Gable and Amaryllis would gt along like this. Amaryllis wants to groom and kiss on Gable so badly but he just gets mad.

He has found his hiss and growl (he never did that before) and will hiss and growl when she tries to groom him. Now he is at the point he hisses at her when she ties to lay with him.

She just runs off and lays by herself. It is so sad because she just wants to cuddle. Perhaps she will be able to cuddle with Butter Jones when he arrives. Gable can just be cranky by himself.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This was last night! How cuuuute!

Attachments

• 101_1171kmg.jpg
    101_1171kmg.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 15

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The is cute.
My sphynx do that all the time but they fight more then all the other cats.
Polar always makes Cleo and Wrinkles mad because he plays to rough with them but they also love each other and sleep together with Meeko.

Back