Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Guess who is going Berry Picking?

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sooooo, Shannon and I have an announcement to make, Razzle Gummi Berry will be joining my lively household!:Laugh: I had given up searching for a kitten, when Shannon PMd me to ask if I would be interested in a chance to adopt Razzle....I thought about it for a looooong time, (long enough to type YES, lol). and after much discussion with Shannon I was approved to be Razzle's new mommy.

I am thrilled! The berries have been such a special part of the lair and I am so proud to be chosen to raise one. I am sad for Shannon, that she gave up her baby, but I feel like she will be part of my family now also. She is the "birth mom" and I promise to send lots of pics and updates so she will never completely lose Razzle.

I offer a sincere heartfelt thanks to Shannon for trusting me to adopt her baby. Words can not express my gratitude.

We considered flying Razz here, but my husband said he wasn't comfortable with that, so, we are planning a road trip, from SC to WA!:Surprise:

And saving the biggest news for last~ Razzle Gummi Berry is now Gummi Bare! (with Shannon's approval)

Thank you all for helping raise the berry babies, I am so happy that I found this wonderful group of people!:Laugh:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mews, I am scared to death to make this trip! But my husband insists we will be just fine.

Congrats!!!!! What wonderful news!!!!

How exciting to adopt baby Razzle! I am sure your giving baby a forever home has made a difficult decision that much easier.

I am new here but I am finding that there are incredibly wonderful people on this site!!!

Kris

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:Celebrate: YAYYY!! Congrats to you!!! I'm sure it's hard for Shannon but how great is it to know your baby is going to a fantastic home! Plus, the Berry Fan Club will get to keep getting updates. How cool!!!:ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to you :ThumbsUp: looks like Shannon has made another great decision.
Wow poor Shannon has had to deal with so much with her adopting Blueberry, as crazy as this all was I just have to say again what a great job she has done.
I order Shannon to do something great for her self after all the berries are in forever homes.

I love road trips. You will be fine, just keep a diary so you can tell us all about it.:Wink:

J

Jinxlover

WooHoo Congrats!!!:Wink::Celebrate:

I'm very happy with you as Gummi's new home,I know she will be loved all her life:ThumbsUp:.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations!! :BigSmile::BigSmile:

That's fab news and ditto on the pleasedness of her staying in the Lairfamilyand getting constant updates and pics! :BigSmile::BigSmile:

Shannnon! I agree with Ilovemysphynx!! Consider yourself double ordered to treat yourself when all berries are rehomed!! :LOL:

X

susi794

Staff member
Bronwyn,
I'm so happy for you! The Berries are special babies and I am so glad Razzle Berry Gummi Bare is getting such a great home. May you have a long, long, and happy life together. I'm still going to keep you in mind for a kit sometime along the line cuz your hubby said 3 more....and this makes only 1.
We love you and Shannon both so much!
Susi and the gang

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Bronwyn,
I'm so happy for you! The Berries are special babies and I am so glad Razzle Berry Gummi Bare is getting such a great home. May you have a long, long, and happy life together. I'm still going to keep you in mind for a kit sometime along the line cuz your hubby said 3 more....and this makes only 1.
We love you and Shannon both so much!
Susi and the gang
Yep he may come to regret that statement!:Laugh: Make it a boy Susi, I keep hearing about how sweet the boys are!:ThumbsUp:

Thank you all for the well wishes! I can't wait to meet her! Shannon sent me pics of "my girl" and I was like Wow! She is MINE!:Surprise: I love her great big ears!

J

Jinxlover

I keep hearing about how sweet the boys are!:ThumbsUp:
You know what my little Peeves is the only boy, and he is the sweetest thing in the world. The Girls are crazy and sweet little peeves just sits there and looks at them like they are NUTZ....

If I ever get a 2nd one it will be a boy..

(She does have big ears:LOL:)

susi794

Staff member
I love my girls, but my boys are the sweetest. When looking for a kit, most people want a girl, and it always makes me laugh cuz as a general rule, the boys are the most loving and are my personal favorites.