Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Guilty as charged!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Guilty as charged, in front of the wall of shame!

These boys thought they could shake eye boogers against the wall as much as they wanted, when they wanted and where they wanted.
Now I repainted the wall in a design that covers all their eye boogers. And gave each of them their own dot on the wall (with a star for Foxy who passed away)

Last words of Toa, Ross and Jade before getting convicted: We have all right to cover the wall with eye boogers. We are sphynxies! Sphynxies do that! Now human embarrashed us by making a dot for every one of us. We're dots on the wall! Human is cruel!

20190817_145118.jpg

20190817_142902.jpg

20190817_143127.jpg

What do you think? How long before I can charge my boys for the same crime again?;-)

Attachments

Last edited:

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I really like this :)
Once the Gite is done, and I get a good deal on some wall paint... I'll probably start in the bathroom and work my way around the house (all the walls could use some paint!) This gives me some ideas!
Although... I'm thinking of checking if any of the local artists creates "Trompe l'oeil" paintings...
I'd have them paint the back wall in the living room, with a window lol.