Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gummi at Play *for Trevor*

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gummi was in a very playful mood today, so I took some pics of her and some of her new toys!

Hiding in the crinkle sack!
040-4.jpg

Dare must be punished for discovering the hiding spot!
050-2.jpg

049.jpg

The pink feather tail mouse is her favorite!
052.jpg

053-4.jpg

One of many balls Trevor sent!
056-2.jpg

I don't know what this thing is, but she loves it!
058-2.jpg

061.jpg

Thank you for posting these!!!! Trevor was laughing and laughing! He especially liked the pictures of Gummi pouncing on her Tennis Ball sister. My favorite was the last one where she is playing with that blue mop-looking toy (Trevor said it looked like that "thing we clean the window blinds with"). Trevor and I both thought she looks like she in smiling and laughing in it!

As always, love pictures of Gummi and the crew! They are just so adorable!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you for posting these!!!! Trevor was laughing and laughing! He especially liked the pictures of Gummi pouncing on her Tennis Ball sister. My favorite was the last one where she is playing with that blue mop-looking toy (Trevor said it looked like that "thing we clean the window blinds with"). Trevor and I both thought she looks like she in smiling and laughing in it!

As always, love pictures of Gummi and the crew! They are just so adorable!

I'm so glad he liked them! The toys are being put to good use! That last one is my favorite too:ThumbsUp:

Back