Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gummi Bare and Tennis Ball Kitties!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just wanted to update you guys on some things, first is Gummi's poop, lol. I have noticed that she does not go as often, so I have not been able to catch her going to know what it looks like, however, she also has not had any poo on her legs or tail, so that was a good sign! This morning, I saw her go to the box and watched, and guess what?? Her poop is solid!:ThumbsUp: Yay! She is also off the meds as of yesterday.

Next is her weight, that little piglet is gaining fast!, she has a perfect potbelly, and even Ollie, the borzoi shares his food with her, he will snap at Truth and Dare if they get close to his bowl, but Gummi sits right between his paws and eats with him! I need to take her and get her weighed, but I would guess she has surpassed her weight before she got sick.

and finally Truth and Dare~ you guys asked what they felt like and I couldn't really come up with a good description. Well a friend of mine came over picked one up and immediantly described it perfectly~ Tennis Balls! They feel like tennis balls:Laugh: Not especially nice to snuggle with, but that is their exact texture.

So there ya have it, all my kitty updates!:ThumbsUp:

Inferno12

Banned
I love updates almost as much as pictures. you should include pictures :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Glad to hear she is doing better. Johnnys poop has been solid too. This in the first since I have had him!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love updates almost as much as pictures. you should include pictures :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Glad to hear she is doing better. Johnnys poop has been solid too. This in the first since I have had him!

:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:Yay for solid poop!

Hooray for solid poops!!!!

Since I have transitioned mine to raw diet, their poops are so nice and solid! Better yet, Gable doesn't have those all too frequent, GINORMOUS, stinky, mancat piles anymore! I swear that cat crapped like a human being!

I would like to feel the tennis ball kitties! I dunno, I think they would kind of feel neat to cuddle with. Then again, maybe they would feel like 5 o'clock shadow....

Oh and tell Gummi she should be receiving something in the mail any day now! There are enough things in there that she can share with the two tennis balls.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hooray for solid poops!!!!

Since I have transitioned mine to raw diet, their poops are so nice and solid! Better yet, Gable doesn't have those all too frequent, GINORMOUS, stinky, mancat piles anymore! I swear that cat crapped like a human being!

I would like to feel the tennis ball kitties! I dunno, I think they would kind of feel neat to cuddle with. Then again, maybe they would feel like 5 o'clock shadow....

Oh and tell Gummi she should be receiving something in the mail any day now! There are enough things in there that she can share with the two tennis balls.

Tell your son he Rocks!:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
Thanks for the great update! I would love to see a picture of Gummi eating with Ollie. My doggies would never ever allow that. Tennis Balls, gives me a good idea on what they feel like---so lots of cuddles to Truth and Dare, and Gummi Bare as well!

Nair Bare

Lairian
Let me know when you want to compare weights between brother Peeve and sister Gummi. Peeve just free feeds on "Chicken Soup for the Soul" all day and get one small can of canned food a day. He should be eating his kitten formula "Chicken Soup" but seems to prefer the Scottish Folds' adult version of "Chicken Soup", silly little kitten.

I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Let me know when you want to compare weights between brother Peeve and sister Gummi. Peeve just free feeds on "Chicken Soup for the Soul" all day and get one small can of canned food a day. He should be eating his kitten formula "Chicken Soup" but seems to prefer the Scottish Folds' adult version of "Chicken Soup", silly little kitten.

I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well.

Give her another week or so, then the weigh-off is ON! :LOL:

Back