Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Gummi got a package!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dreamingincolours son Trevor sent Gummi Bare an amazing care package of toys, and we got them today! There were balls of all sizes and texture, rope mice, pink fluffy birds, crinkle toys, a crinkle kitty sack (I have always wanted to get them one of those!) and even a surprise for my son, Robert:ThumbsUp:

Unfortunately, my husband took the camera to a class he has today so I can't get pics of them all playing, but they are having a blast! The fuzzy pink bird with feather tail was instantly claimed by Gumball! she is tossing it and swatting it all over the house! The tennis ball sisters have each snatched a rope mouse of their own, and balls are being jingled and batted all over the living room! The box it all came in is a good hiding spot too!

Thank you so much to Trevor for his thoughtful gift, the care and love was obvious in that little box, and I am truly touched by his kindness. I will try to get some pics for him to see them enjoy his efforts later, but for now, I took one with my cell phone of Robert modeling his brand new Canada shirt! It fits him perfectly:ThumbsUp: You guys Rock!

Attachments

I am so happy that you received it!!!!! This was definitely a happy post to come home to! I have been extremely busy and have not been able to be on as much as I would like so I was so happy that when I came on here I saw this!!!!

I am glad that Gummers and the Tennis Ball Sisters have all found things that they enjoy! Trevor enjoyed picking everything out and putting the box together. Trevor said he "thinks Gummi's brother might like a shirt from Canada."

We have crinkle sack here too. It seems to get the most use when I would like for the house to be quiet. When I was home sick last week I actually had to put it up. Amaryllis was wrestling with it and it was driving me crazy! :Hysterical:

Trevor just came over and saw the picture and was so excited! He kept asking me every day if it had been delivered yet!

We need pictures of the playing Gummi and Tennis Balls!

susi794

Staff member
I know exactly how you feel--it's overwhelming to be on the receiving end of so much kindness. I am so terribly proud of the young boys you both are raising. Expressing kindness and empathy for others is so important and it seems it's becoming a dying art anymore. I salute you both Gadzukz and dreaming in color. Kids don't just fall off the tree as caring people--they LEARN it from what they see, hear and experience from others. What a nice reflection on you as parents.
Proud to be a Sphynx Lair Member,
Susi and the gang

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Okay, my son has been wearing his Canada shirt for THREE days now, lol. He sleeps in it, wore it to his friends house to show it off, showers and puts it back on! It is 105 degrees here and he is walking around in long sleeves:Hysterical: Needless to say Dreaming, you can tell Trevor he really likes it, and wants to wear it for his first day of school too:ThumbsUp: (I'm gonna steal it and wash it first, lol)

Okay, my son has been wearing his Canada shirt for THREE days now, lol. He sleeps in it, wore it to his friends house to show it off, showers and puts it back on! It is 105 degrees here and he is walking around in long sleeves:Hysterical: Needless to say Dreaming, you can tell Trevor he really likes it, and wants to wear it for his first day of school too:ThumbsUp: (I'm gonna steal it and wash it first, lol)
Oh my goodness that just melted my heart!!!!! So sweet! I told Trevor and he was all big smiles! He said that makes him really happy that Robert likes his shirt so much.

Wow first day of school....that is coming up soon too. Ugh back to school shopping. Ick.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
haha cool.