Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hairless Bears!!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What the heck?! Looks like an elephant body!

BTW Brooke, I may have nightmares about creepy winged babies and bear-elephants now. :LOL::LOL:

Brooke

Banned
What the heck?! Looks like an elephant body!

BTW Brooke, I may have nightmares about creepy winged babies and bear-elephants now. :LOL::LOL:

:LOL:It DOES look like an elephant body!!
Good thing you have Soph to hold you when you get scared!!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I guess the bears aren't scary really. I feel bad for the little beebs. Hope their hair grows back.

Soph is already fast asleep!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It's official not everything is cute without the fur. Surely they can do something for it. They could buy those sheep skin rugs from costco and make her a pretty coat of her own:BigSmile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh no now Kerrie I don't think your neighbors will be too happy with that walking around the back yard and soaking in the hot tub:Laugh:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh no now Kerrie I don't think your neighbors will be too happy with that walking around the back yard and soaking in the hot tub:Laugh:

This is why i need a farm... I really want a Capybara... going to wait until we move before getting one of those though!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I need to start a new forum! Bear Lair!!! If it's got hair, it's just a bear! LOL:Cool:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Looks like I need to start a new forum! Bear Lair!!! If it's got hair, it's just a bear! LOL:Cool:

LOLOL!!! :LOL::LOL:

Actually, I feel sorry for the poor creatures. Bears rely on their fur and fat to get thought their winter hibernation. These females will be freezing for sure, unless someone knits them each a REALLY warm sweater (PitRott, are you up for the job?:Laugh:). Plus, the bear in the photo clearly does not look happy! :Sweat:

Back