Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Haiti

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
What A day we had A church group in our town of about 20 went to Haiti on Saturday to help in schools and foster homes and bring stuff that they don't have. Then the giant earthquake yesterday and no one has been able to contact them. there was kids that go to school with my son, and nurses from our hospital on the trip. We had news in town all day filming the families and the church. Finally we just found out that they have contacted home and the group is all ok all of them fine.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow!! Glad they are ok!!!! I cant imagine going through that! I bet they are helping alot though,being there!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
It just looks so bad on the news, every building is gone and so many lives lost:Cry: very sad when something like this happens. The group from our town should be coming home on Saturday.
We had so many news trucks in town yesterday it was almost funny.

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's awesome that they r ok!!! One of the babies in our daycare has family there they have no idea if they r ok :(

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am glad they are ok.
There is a girl missing from UC Davis.
She called her father right before the quake and he has not heard from her since it hit.

Back