Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Haji the Sphynx videos

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great Videos of Haji so funny to watch him play! For some reason I think he did not like his vest as much as we did:Woo: He seems to like naked much better!

Pbinky

Banned
Haji is so sweet! I love the expression on his face when you put his harness on him. We was not impressed AT ALL! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
What a beautiful baby!

Brooke

Banned
:Laugh: I love Haji with the paper bag! All four of mine were just doing the same thing with a cardboard box... too funny!

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
Thanks everyone!
Haji now LOVES his harness and will sometimes grab it and drag it around the house. He comes with me to the nursing home I work at and does so good on the harness now.

I need to take some update videos now that he's almost 2. The paper bag video was taken just last week.

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
Yes, they all say what a cute little dog he is, haha!

I open up his stroller and take him around and he hangs out... perfect for wheelchair level!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL he's so funny. It looked like he was posing with his vest. "Mmm, I'm too sexy for this vest, too sexy for this vest. . "

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ur so lucky to get all those cute videos I never have my recorder when I need it :( haji plays really hard......I bet he is gonna get all the pretty sphynx girl kittys!!! ;) Maggie said he looks handsome!

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
Well, not videos this time as Haji has been the master of the photo this week.

Sweater try on
100_4416.JPG

That's right - pet snuggie!
100_4437.JPG

100_4438.JPG

And today, a visit with Santa to benefit the Humane Society! What a star!

100_4447.JPG

100_4448.JPG

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
Waht a gorgeous boy! He looks so handsome in his sweater! Does he like his Snuggie?
He actually does not like his Snuggie - it's pretty funny! Seems to carry a bunch of static with it so everytime I pet him he got zapped!

But he was a good sport for the photo shoot!

susi794

Staff member
Thanks--good to know, because I was thinking about the snuggies.....but I'll stick to sweaters.

Back