Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Halloween Candy... heck- ANY candy :)

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So, as many of you know, i have 3 step kids. So we split holidays and such. The last 2 years the kids have been with us for Halloween, meaning they have brought their candy home with us (muahahaha)... anyway. this year they went home with their mom- meaning, their mom gets all the extra "i dont like candy" instead of ME!!!
special note: i LOVE candy :)
So.... i sat here all day thinking "I WANT CANDY!!" so of course i ran to the drug store and got clearance candy!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE... But... now i sorta have a stomach ache... BUT it was SOOO worth it!!!

My fave candy is pretty much anything fruit-chewy! and of course the girls could care less of candy... but Bronx-e is a naughty boy and he is basically stealing the candy from my mouth! :) for the record- i won ;)

Edit: to anyone who has left over candy, i saw this posted on another forum i follow.
you can donate your extra candy to the troops (or me of course lol) :) -this is the info the other forum provided-

We welcome everyone's excess Halloween candy. Please deliver or ship BY DECEMBER 3 to:

Operation Gratitude/California Army National Guard
17330 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 9140

Last edited:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So, klreese, I'm guessing that you really LOVE the Skittles and Starburst candies??? Those are pretty good, but I'm a chocolate fan myself. I also like the classic candy corn. I've been dieting lately, so I haven't been able to partake of the halloween goodies this year. :Sad:

Gizzymom

Banned
Candy corn is definitely my weakness at Halloween!!! I ate so much Friday, I had a belly ache... By the way, they now make caramel candy corn... mmmmmmm good!!!:ThumbsUp:

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We got a pumpkin cheesecake to celebrate Halloween this year, and of course the left over candy too!! I think the two of us might have gained a couple pounds these last couple day :LOL:

spygirl

Banned
Oh my goodness, you need to come to my house!

I bought five bags of candy anticipating tons of trick or treaters. We live in like a 30 mile radius of 4 elementary schools and have tons of kids on our street. We like 4 kids come to our door! FOUR!!! We didn't even open two of the bags. My house was decorated and everything! :Angry:

So now I have a ton of candy left. Making the hubby take most of it to work tomorrow. Bleh.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Spygirl, i edited my post to include an address for the troops to donate candy if you didn't want those other two bags...
of course you could always donate them for people like me too LOL!!

Sydkat- i was having an INSANE skittles craving which trigger my walgreens run.... So yes.. i bought a big bag of skittles/starburst, sweet tarts and for the old man reese's variety pack and some other mini candy bars. he'll love me when he wakes up! :)

Bella07

Banned
Well, I do have a tiny bit of leftover candy from handing it out this weekend. It's filled with three of my favorites; Snickers, KitKats, and 3 Musketeers. And, I just realized that I ate about 6 of these little candy bars without even thinking...This is in absolutely no way healthy for me, but I it's so delicious! :Laugh:

If we have any leftoever treats, (and I don't eat it all :Wink:) I usually take them over to the fire station in my city. They love it! (As a side note, my one true junk food "addiction" is Funyuns. If you haven't ever had them, go to the store now! You won't regret it!)

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
oh.. Funyuns... i agree Bella. yum. :)
Didn't know the fire stations take the candy too.
Now seeing all the candy i bought yesterday i may take some and donate it lol. i really only wanted a couples pieces of each bag lol. i dont know why i just didnt buy a few small things of candy instead of the 50% off Halloween Candy- apparently i like sale way too much :)

Back