Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Halloween Contest

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Just want to give everyone A heads up, because I know all the halloween stuff is coming out in stores and sometimes gone pretty quick! We will be having A costume contest for your Sphynx! Details to come soon, Just wanted everyone to be able to decide and pick A costume before the rush!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you thank you thank you, you just gave me a reason to buy a costume now :Laugh:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds cool...it'll be fun to dress Piglet up this year in her very own Halloween costume!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If I post Cleos costume here it will give away what she will be wearing in the TICA show.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:BigSmile:How Great! I will be looking for a Halloween Costume for Mickey! This is going to be sooo much fun!! Awww his first Halloween!:BigSmile:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We ordered kramie's & newmie's yesterday.... They go together.:BigSmile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well from my quick web search I'm down to five choices, but when I go to the store they may change. How many entries can we put in? :Woo:
Sorry Kalliee just one entry per kitty! I am sure you will make A great choice:ThumbsUp:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We got Kramer's costume in the mail yesterday & Newman's is on the way... although I am sure his will be big on him; make I can try to shrink it a little.:Laugh: