Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Halloween Outfits

TheoIsMyMuse

Lairian
Kayla- I can certainly try to come up with some kind of pirate outfit. I can put together a couple of ideas and you can let me know if they appeal to you. If so you can send me Diesel's measurements and I will create a custom fit pirate outfit.

SpartisMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm looking for a roman gladiator theme for My boy Spartacus, a 50s flapper dress with fringe & lace for Stella, and a red gown with feather sleeves for Scarlett. Any ideas on those?!

butterb33rs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm so excited for my first Halloween with my baby and to buy Halloween outfits !!

TheoIsMyMuse

Lairian
SpartisMommy
I'm sure I could come up with something for Stella and Scarlett but I'm not so sure about a gladiator costume. Let me know if you would like me to make something up. :)

KaylaMcK1994

Lairian
Kayla- I can certainly try to come up with some kind of pirate outfit. I can put together a couple of ideas and you can let me know if they appeal to you. If so you can send me Diesel's measurements and I will create a custom fit pirate outfit.
I have tragically lost my Diesel on Sunday, his death was a complete shock to me, im just letting you know whats happened ;/

TheoIsMyMuse

Lairian
Kayla
I am SO sorry to hear of Diesel's passing!!! Our pets are part of our family. They love us unconditionally and show us their love every day. I know how devastating it is to lose them. please take care of yourself.
Chris