Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hanibal's keeper...from Florida!

Karmakitn

Lairian
Greetings Wrinkle Lovers!

I'm Honey, proud keeper of a beautiful mole sphynx named Hanibal. Well actually, it's Hanibal Rasputin Rumplestillskin Kitza...since we are all about splitting hairs. lol. I live in Central Florida with my boyfriend, Levi and our wonderful cat. i stumbled onto this page looking for other people who truly love these lil gremlins as much as we do. Just wanted to take a second to introduce ourselves and to thank you for being the loving family that you are!

~Honey and Levi (Hani's parents) :Cool:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair, Hannibal, Levi and Honey. I'm filling in for the admins this week, so on behalf of them, please enjoy the site.

Now, from me: I am so glad you found us. Welcome to our little family on the web. We love our cats and each other too. You'll find us a knowledgeable, supportive, caring bunch of people. We need PICS!!!! I want to see more of Hannibal and am looking forward to getting to know you and your sweety better!
Hugs,
Susi and the gang

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. I'm glad your posted. I just love Hanibal's full name. Can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Howdy - Dinka (my Sphynx and I are from Texas). Glad to meet you and hope to see more of you. Can't wait for pictures.:Smile:

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to the lair! I'm sure that once you get more acquainted, you will love this site as much as we all do. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of Hanibal!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to the Lair! I can't wait to see photos and hear more about Hannibal. I love horror/thriller movies so I'm quite intrigued by his name! :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Karmakitn and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you have joined our little Sphynx family here! Please enjoy!:ThumbsUp:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx lair!! Love the name!! I love it when people are creative, AND me and the hubby are hannibal fans :)

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Greetings Wrinkle Lovers!

I'm Honey, proud keeper of a beautiful mole sphynx named Hanibal. Well actually, it's Hanibal Rasputin Rumplestillskin Kitza...since we are all about splitting hairs. lol. I live in Central Florida with my boyfriend, Levi and our wonderful cat. i stumbled onto this page looking for other people who truly love these lil gremlins as much as we do. Just wanted to take a second to introduce ourselves and to thank you for being the loving family that you are!

~Honey and Levi (Hani's parents) :Cool:
Hi, & Welcome! I was just wondering what a mole sphynx is? I have a tortie with white, & a seal point! And a chocolate point soon to come!!!:BigSmile:

Back