Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Happy 4th of July! Our shame for your pleasure.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is cute lol
I have pics from today also.
Can you write me on fb.
I got your pm but mine are full again.
I will tell you my plans.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love these pictures. Give your boys a kiss on the forehead for me. They are good boys for dressing up for their momma's entertainment.

Last edited:

tessblack

Banned
I love these pcitures. Give your boys a kiss on the forehead for me. They are good boys for dressing up for their momma's entertainment.

Thanks they are so patient. Twitch, the smaller of the two is a girl. So there is only one drag queen cat in the house. Not sure if that makes it any better. Away on business so I can't snuggle them, makes me so sad, hopefully grandma is.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks they are so patient. Twitch, the smaller of the two is a girl. So there is only one drag queen cat in the house. Not sure if that makes it any better. Away on business so I can't snuggle them, makes me so sad, hopefully grandma is.

D'oh! I didn't know Twitch was a girl! But that does make things better...only one cat will need therapy!

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG you're killing me! Love the pics. Can u tell me where u got the wig? I want to dress harry as a punk for Halloween and I would love a mohawk wig.

Back