Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Happy 4th of July!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
HAPPY 4th!!!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! the sun is shining and i'm sure the smell of BBQ's are filling your neighborhoods! :BigSmile:

What are your plans?!

My Fiancee had surgery last week and so he's a little 'under the weather' in terms of celebrating. Not to mention it's his birthday! So i contacted the kids at their mom's house and going to pick them up and just surprise him with a cake and some balloons! the kids aren't suppose to come home until tomorrow. He hates surprises, but this one is a little different. no big party, just us :)

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I went to Walmart does that count as anything? It is actually cold here today. I am almost thinking of turning on my heat LOL.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We have spent the last two days on the road visiting friends and family. We have done a lot of swimming and have had a little too much sun. It has been hot and sticky as far as Maine goes. Thunderstorms are rolling in so I think we are going to settle for someo down time at home tonight.

Wish your fiancee a Happy Birthday. Hope his recovery goes quickly.

tessblack

Banned
Make that 2 for walmart. Sitting in a hotel watching world cup and missing the kitties. Stopped in at the local pet smart and looked at all the homeless cats, donated, got depressed and went back to the hotel. Weather is nice though!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just hanging out at home, doing some cross-stitch. Blue helped by dumping all of my floss out of the carrying box (over 75 bobbins of thread):Dizzy: Waiting for the thuderstorms to move in and appreciating the fact that it actually feels like summer in Wisconsin!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
We did a lot of nothing today. We went out last night to Jimmys cousins house and lit off some fireworks of our own,, had a BBQ and watched the UFC fights. I drank something new, it went down like kool-aid. lol Got home at 2am and passed out. Luckily no hangover today but we had lots of fun.
We were going to go to Jims dads house for a BBQ today but we sat around all day waiting on his son to return from his moms and by the time she dropped him back off it was getting too late. So I just made dinner at home and we watched TV. Nothing major.
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!!!!

Inferno12

Banned
My 4th consisted of working. I found some people illegally shooting in the woods and sicked the real cops on them. They got big tickets and I was thanked by all the people trying to enjoy the forest. Then I just drove around the woods all day. THEN I went to WalMart!!! lol seems like WalMart is the popular thing today. Then I came home and was depressed that I was home alone and had no one to go watch fireworks with so I drank some beers and made some cinnamon rolls. I guess I am going to have to run an extra mile tomorrow :ThumbsDown::ThumbsDown:

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We did watch the fireworks but they were kind of lame. It is always just my son and I. He is two.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We just went to the market then stayed home
I also gave Wrinkles and Polar a bath.
I had Ribs and my husband had hot dogs then we had Mudslides.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks 'Shynx boys, the suprise was nice! We planned on a trip to walmart but settled for Meijer instead for cake/balloons and a gift for dad.
our plan: to walk in the house (where he was napping) and sing happy birthday to wake him up... we walk into the bedroom and sing- no hunny... so we walk into the livingroom to sing- nu hunnny.... turns out.. he was in the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!:Hysterical::LOL::ThumbsDown: We were laughing SO hard!! But he liked his surprise!

Sounds like Walmart was the hot spot!! maybe i need to start going there for holidays too!! does it count that while sitting home, i spent some time searching "peopleofwalmart.com" LOL!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Didn't make it to WalMart but did eat ribs watched a cute movie and beat my Mom in Scrabble. It was a good day.

Back