Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Happy Halloween :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Thanks for sharing last year’s Halloween event @Yoda mom. I loved heading those kind of events, but we had a big decline in participation, so I opted to take a breather this year. So happy to see the newbies are ramping up the excitement/ participation for the Secret Santa event @NinaGato is spearheading.

Sphynxmas 2018 Lair Gift Exchange

A few days are left to sign up. If all goes well, and there is an interest, I am thinking about doing a Valentine’s Day contest.

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Happy Halloween from my boys! We had them all snuggled up with us on the porch. Once everyone noticed the kitties, they didn’t even care about the full sized bars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@susi794 I think they did :) Finn got lots of head scritches from lots of kids getting their chocolate, and the parents too! Yoda took turns between being snuggled in our laps, and going inside to watch from the shoe bench. We also enjoyed it, our first Halloween as home owners :giggle:

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Happy halloween lairians and sphynxs!

@Bailey21 Yoda and Finn look so handsome and cool between the halloween decoration. Loved seeing your video. I must say daddy looks way too cute to be scary and mommy way too beautiful:).

@Yoda mom thanks for last years photos. I so love seeing halloween sphynx. Specially cause halloween is not a big thing here in the Netherlands