Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Happy Howlidays :)

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Everyone,

Before I forget- I want to thank ALL of you for the kindness you showed Neala this past year :) Every single one of you- and many other people not on this site- were angels in disguise and you really blessed us and our little naked angel :)

From our family to yours- happy holidays!

Attachments

• finneganchristmas.jpg
    finneganchristmas.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 25

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aaaah, but you can know her and her story now...

index

Everyone should learn about Persistent Right Aortic Arch and the symptoms- while it is rare, education is a good thing.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I know you were, hon- you were one of her biggest fans! I always wear the necklace you had made to cat shows- and wear it quite often at home too!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is Great.
We had planned on bringing gifts for Neela to the Annual if she had lived.
We could never have ordered the gifts if members of this site had not donated money towards it.
You know not long after Neela died I Coco got very bad.

Gizzymom

Banned
Hi Everyone,

Before I forget- I want to thank ALL of you for the kindness you showed Neala this past year :) Every single one of you- and many other people not on this site- were angels in disguise and you really blessed us and our little naked angel :)

From our family to yours- happy holidays!

I never knew Neala, but about a month back, I couldn't sleep, so I started looking through old threads and ran across Neala's story. I read through a BUNCH of posts and threads and was devastated to learn how she passed away. I can't even imagine how hard that was for you.

But I love to see her every time you post... It keeps her memory alive for all of us.

Happy Holidays to you and your family... And all of the other Lair members as well!!:Laugh:

Back