Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Happy Spooky Season! Welcome Norman Bates

NormanBates

Lairian
Hi everyone!

Meet Norman Bates! He's 6 months old! He's been with me for about a week and everyday is adapting more and more. Been combing through all the posts on here, finding tips and tricks for making sure he's got everything to live his best life. Normie's been really picky about food, which I've read is quite common. But I also find that during the day he likes to lounge and in the evening he gets huge bursts of energy. Is there a way to help transition so that he's tired at night and energized during the day? Excited to e-meet you all!

IMG-2439.jpgIMG-2438.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@NormanBates welcome to the lair family! happiest adorable Norman Bates gotcha! Soo cute! Glad you joined this fun friendly supportive bunch. I find playing with a pole time at bedtime helps. I trained mine to sleepy sleepy time command. A fleece throw blanket on bed. Command sleepy sleep , tap on blankie with one small treat on it. They quickly Learned and no treat needed after a few times. Worked great with my crew. Look forward to pics n tales! We are here for you. My Batman was picky for a week or so until he settled in. Hugs n head smooches

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Your baby is adorable!!!! My husband calls kitten energy ‘kittergy’ and I know your pain. They can be so crazy at the worst times. We found playing with them for a while every night helped a bit to tire them out.

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome, what a handsome boy Norman is ! He's like a teenager at the moment, lots of nocturnal energy and sleeping in in the mornings. Lots of play in daytime should help him redirect his energy. Mine were like that too at first x

Back