Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Happy to be here

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can't believe I have found Sphynx heaven. I have owned 3 awesome Sphynx cats and I am getting one on Saturday. I will put together some pictures this evening.:BigSmile:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think most people here agree, the sphynxlair forum is almost as addictive as our little hairless friends. Welcome!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Candys! Does the sphynx in your avatar pic have any siamese blood?! He/she has very siamese looking eyes! Very cute. Can't wait to hear more about you and your cats.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello Candys. I can't wait to learn more about all your Sphynx and see more pictures.

I read in another post that one of your kitties is a therapy pet. I would love to hear more about that. There's at least one more member who does pet therapy with her Sphynx. What wonderful work.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Candys and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you found us! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello Candys. I can't wait to learn more about all your Sphynx and see more pictures.

I read in another post that one of your kitties is a therapy pet. I would love to hear more about that. There's at least one more member who does pet therapy with her Sphynx. What wonderful work.
She loved her job and when she got home she was in a great mood. I was invited by a member of the SPCA and we really enjoyed it. Some people thought she was a dog. Some were not sure what she was. But everyone wanted to hold her. It was very rewarding for Goodie and myself.

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to the Lair! I can't wait to see more pictures of your gorgeous little Sphynx! I've always wanted to volunteer with my pets--it's a wonderful thing to do.

Back