Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Happy to introduce Snuggles!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well after alot of hard work and kitty drama, I have picked out my new kitten! He is a seal point male and is absolutely gorgeous! He will be here on Sunday! I cant wait!!

I am happy to have found this website! I hope to be able to enjoy,share, and learn more about this lovely breed. I really hope that I am not going to be bashed on here like I have elsewhere for my decision! I am just here to learn and love this breed!!!

Thank you so much for this wonderful forum!!!

Attachments

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on finding your new kitty! He's got great coloring and he's really cute; I can see why you like him. :BigSmile:

I don't understand what you mean by "bashing", though. I don't think anyone here will bash you for wanting to buy a sphynx cat, regardless of who or where you purchase the kitty from. Most advice given here by most of us Lair members are given out of genuine caring and a desire to help, not to put someone down. We are all here because we love the sphynx breed, not to make each other feel bad. :Cry:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks! I cant wait to have him home with us!!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
welcome i am i love with ur new baby boy he is s handsome!!! I cant wait to c more pics!!:Wink:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you found your self A little Sphynx, can not wait to hear all about him!
I assure you there will be no bashing here!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wrinkles eyes come out the same way sometimes in her pics.