Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Harness

ranalashae

Banned
I tried one of these harnesses on Nala one time at a pet store. They looked cute but they were very stiff and didn't allow her to move very well. She is a little finicky with clothing though, so maybe it wouldn't bother your cats as much. Good luck hope you like them!

Inferno12

Banned
Johnny has one of these and we love it. Its a little bulky with the padding but it is really nice on his skin. It seems to fit him really well too.

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i walked one of my cats on a leach (leech? one sucks blood one don't) for the first time a few days back and it went perfect. I just used the collar of a dog to try but now i also want a harness.
:BigSmile:

Gizzymom

Banned
i walked one of my cats on a leach (leech? one sucks blood one don't) for the first time a few days back and it went perfect. I just used the collar of a dog to try but now i also want a harness.
:BigSmile:

Which one did you walk on a "leash"? I am guessing Namir... but I could be wrong:Laugh:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Which one did you walk on a "leash"? I am guessing Namir... but I could be wrong:Laugh:

Leash... thanks :)

Yes Namir. 10 below freezing and 2ft of snow.
However... Darwin was screaming and looking for us through the window in the door so I let him out as well :Hysterical: .

The first 5 seconds it was interesting. The following 30 seconds an increasing battle of will. When he thought his manhood was in no doubt anylonger (after 45 seconds or so) he ran in to a chorus of laughter. :LOL:

I filmed Namir in the snow some but need to edit a bit if I'm gonna post. Anyone know a good (free) editing program?

Back