Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Harriet the Hairless

Jud1k3

Lairian
My cat. Is approximately 8 years old now and she's starting to have skin problems. She has a rash on the back of her left leg it started out as a small patch of red bumps now it's all the way up her leg and smaller lesions are showing up on her chest. As a senior I talked to a veterinarian online and she suggested putting honey on the lesions and that it would go away. In the beginning I tried that and it hasn't happened. So has anyone out there had a situation like this with their cat any information would be greatly appreciated thank you Harriet is kind of miserable and I feel sad because she's usually a very lively little character thanks again for your help.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Have you ruled out allergies? These can be to food, detergents, etc.

Do you have a pic?

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Jud1k3 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Great advice thus far, here is some good info as well- Sphynx Skin Conditions. Please enjoy the community! :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Do you have a photo? Can it be an allergy to litter maybe?