Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Harrrumph! David Bickel is just plain not funny!

holly_savage

Banned
So I am shopping at WalMart an hour ago, and I walk past the book table (love books, can't get enough of them!) and this is what I see!

The red background picture is the cover of the book!

Attachments

holly_savage

Banned
No kidding. The whole book is just king of dumb. I am slightly irked that I contributed to him making money with this.

Alice, Dita and I are not pleased. Not pleased at all!

Alice says "not Sphynxy approved".

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What's wrong with this guy? :Angry: Sphynx cats are cute, not creepy at all. As a matter of fact, the sphynx cat in the picture next to his stupid paragraph is downright beautiful. This guy needs a reality check.:Woo:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think I need this book !!

that would be deliciously ironic to have that as a coffee table book whilst cuddling my kitties:Cool:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There's just no accounting for tastes.

Bella07

Banned
He just wants to make money, and thinks that making fun of Sphynx cats will help him do that. Silly man.

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a pathetic man with a bad excuse to make money!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I dont know much about this man but I remember my boyfriend telling me he wanted this book. He wants this book because of the guys beliefs on our countries politics and the fun he pokes at certain people. I do think he choose the wrong animal and a definite tasteless opening statement but he surely caught your eye so I guess it worked in a weird creepy way.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dinka says the man is creepy.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
And he calls our Sphynx "Creepy"!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lets all go TP his house! Oh wait, does anyone know where it is?LOL

sciumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LAME!

I can tolerate some "creepy" comments, but this lazy d-bag didn't even find good pictures! Those are the most nondescript Sphynx pics I've ever seen...not extra cute, not weird, just, like, boring yearbook photos!

sciumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Okay, mostly these are just hilariously goofy, but it took me 60 seconds to find some amusing "creepy-esque" pics.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337977792.601557.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1337977805.884662.jpg

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Nice comeback, Admin!:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp: What a doinker this guy is:Angry: I guess some people just can't appreciate the Sphynx breed. Its his loss.. not ours.

SealySphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sealy doesn't appreciate this moron's comments, especially because the pic inside the book looks just like him! What exactly is creepy about Sphynx cats anyway? Do people have anything else to comment on other than their hairlessness? And of course they have to mention hairless dogs too :-( what a loser!

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This sad little man will never know Sphynx love. SMH... his loss