Harry has me trained! | Sphynxlair

Harry has me trained!

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by Jocy24, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Jocy24

Jocy24Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $15,441.74
    Ratings:
    +1,527
    Harry's favorite game to play is to hide under the bed or behind a door and pounce on me as I walk by. He can't get enough. Well he's figured out that whenever he meows I'll come to see if he's ok. Now he hides under the bed, meows, and waits for me to respond. He's even got his pitiful sounding meow perfected.

2. admin

adminAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $277,515.68
    Ratings:
    +17,659
    • Pig
    • Venus Fly trap
    • Black Sphynx
    • Skull head
    That funny Jocy24! lol :LOL::LOL: there smart little boogers, aren't they!:Wink:

3. kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $371.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    :LOL: Meecho does that too but her favorite is the curtains. For some reason she thinks I can't see her in those SHEER curtains :LOL:

4. Brooke

BrookeBanned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $42.00
    Ratings:
    +442
    This reminds me of a story about Walter...a few weeks ago when I changed their litter boxes to the top entry kind, I wasn't sure he would understand how to use it right away so I put a bunch of treats on top of the box, then put him in it, and used the kitty attract litter...

Anyway, when he finally used the litter box, I was waiting there and as soon as he popped his head out of the box I gave him a ridiculous amount of praise and a bunch of treats. So, 5 minutes later, what does he do? He goes in the box again, doesn't use the box, just pushes litter around, pops his head out and waits there, and screams at me to come bring him his treat!! He did it over and over and over again that night, the little brat!

And then for the next few days, every time he would use his litter box he would wait there and yell for his treat.

5. ultra_stella

ultra_stellaV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $296.00
    Ratings:
    +369
    Lol, that's funny. We'll never be bored when we're in the company of a sphynx. :)

6. ElGatoLoco

ElGatoLocoV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $2,464.20
    Ratings:
    +993
    Oh man, my little booger attacks my feet whenever he gets the chance. If he's following me, which he usually does, I keep one eye trained behind me. I ran into several pieces of furniture so I'm sure he's laughing at me.

7. myspecialboy

myspecialboyLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $766.16
    Ratings:
    +71
    Chadwick rarely gets rough with me (everyone else is a different story!), but when he does get frisky, he'll wait until my back is turned. It's so funny! When I turn toward him, he'll stop and stare at me with his mouth hanging open, waiting for me to turn back around so he can attack me again. I have a friend that Chadwick is in love with (He has often told me that my cat's affection for him makes him uncomfortable) and he is a tall guy. He got up to use the restroom and Chadwick takes off from across the room and jumps up and ninja kicks him right in his bum! I didn't think my Chad could jump that high! They are unlike any other cat I have ever had! My mom bred Siamese when I was little and I thought they had a lot of personality!

8. sydkat7

sydkat7V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $476.00
    Ratings:
    +658
    I have two Siamese cats in addition to a sphynx, and I too thought that they had the ultimate personalities, but the my sphynx outdoes even them!

9. kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $371.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    :LOL: Isn't it amazing how quick they learn certain habits. I just wish Meecho learned more good habits then bad:LOL: