Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Has anyone seen my human nail clippers around?

Allison

Lairian
Last time i saw them they were in a bathroom cabinet.... right above the sink where Pierre has removed the plug grate thing to stop things falling down the drain... hmmm... be right back

:Dizzy:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Does Pierre have a treasure chest some where where he keeps his treasures and collectables?:Question:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL if you ever find his stash you should get a picture that way you can keep stock of what was in there so when it goes missing again you have an idea as to where to look or who took it. :BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think Brooke had a similar problem with one of her pets!. I know there is a thread on here about that some where.:Surprise:

Brooke

Banned
I think Brooke had a similar problem with one of her pets!. I know there is a thread on here about that some where.:Surprise:

You're right admin! I had this problem with my pet rat in college. She kept her stash inside the bottom of my couch and when I finally found it, there were all sorts of random shiny things, jewelry, chicken bones, half eaten crusts of bread, silverware, and - best of all - $700 dollars cash!!

These days I just have to keep an eye on my food...

Attachments

• PizzaThief.jpg
    PizzaThief.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 20

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Maybe i need a pet rat to stash 700 dollars for me lol but i will say we have a cat door cut into the side of our second kitchen cupboard and there is a litter box in it so when i went to clean it i found five pairs of my husband's sock :LOL: and just the other day he was asking where all of his good dress socks went to.......

PitRottMommy

Banned
I may be fortunate. Baldwin only steals my chapstick and neither Buck nor Buffy have begun hoarding anything (that I know of). Baldwin even steals chapstick from my purse. He leaves the lipgloss, just wants the hard plastic tubed kind. And he hides them behind our bed.

He's ornery but I would never expect him to steal $700 in cash. Makes you wonder if that was ALL yours! lol.

Brooke

Banned
I may be fortunate. Baldwin only steals my chapstick and neither Buck nor Buffy have begun hoarding anything (that I know of). Baldwin even steals chapstick from my purse. He leaves the lipgloss, just wants the hard plastic tubed kind. And he hides them behind our bed.

He's ornery but I would never expect him to steal $700 in cash. Makes you wonder if that was ALL yours! lol.

Funny you should say that...it wasn't all mine! Before we realized she was stealing money, my roommate would accuse ME of it. We used to get in fights a lot about it. :LOL: In fact, once he left $20 out on his dresser on purpose to see if I would steal it. Sure enough, it was gone the next day. I swore I didn't take it, but he never believed me. HAHAHA!!!

He moved out before we found the stash, so in the end, I guess I did get his money. :LOL: (Jerk didn't pay his last months rent anyway!)

PitRottMommy

Banned
Funny you should say that...it wasn't all mine! Before we realized she was stealing money, my roommate would accuse ME of it. We used to get in fights a lot about it. :LOL: In fact, once he left $20 out on his dresser on purpose to see if I would steal it. Sure enough, it was gone the next day. I swore I didn't take it, but he never believed me. HAHAHA!!!

He moved out before we found the stash, so in the end, I guess I did get his money. :LOL: (Jerk didn't pay his last months rent anyway!)

Now that is freaking hilarious! He probably didn't pay because he thought you stole and the rat was the culprit the entire friggin' time. PRICELESS!!

Allison

Lairian
Sounds like you had every excuse to wave your fist and growl "you dirty rat!"

meanwhile... clippers are still missing :/

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't know about horrding things, but Harley has a nasty habit of taking my Bra's and purse and putting them under the bed when he sees me getting ready to go to work. My husband says its his way of just trying to keep me home with him. I find it so funny that I'm not the only one who lives with a baby who takes things.:BigSmile:

Brooke

Banned
I don't know about horrding things, but Harley has a nasty habit of taking my Bra's and purse and putting them under the bed when he sees me getting ready to go to work. My husband says its his way of just trying to keep me home with him. I find it so funny that I'm not the only one who lives with a baby who takes things.:BigSmile:

HAHA! Literally 2 minutes before I read this, Walter ran off with a pair of earrings and a nail file off my dresser! :LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kramer takes the cases for my husbands contacts & hides them in his room. We can never find them because he has the whole room to his self so we haven't located all his spots yet. He also love taking pens, nail files, etc, And pretty much anything you are going to need! They are definitely kleptomaniacs!

Back